The Vampire Diaries/The originals spin off (2 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004

This is a long going series, pretty successfull, with huge fanbase and already 5 seasons old, also based on books and also based upon the vampire VS warewolves mythos,
which is of course set in a modern day provincial US town. The main focus is a young couple that is getting in love, but cannot live hapilly ever after because of the increasingly more threatening issues appearing.
The approach is closer to my standards and those origin from the mentore of the entire genre, Anne Rice, the writer of the vampire cronicles, illustrated in holywood by the Interview with a vampire film, with Tom Cruise and Brand Pitt. The vampires are scary and threatening, though sexy as hell, the cast is amazing, even minor characters are played with handpicked gorgeous actors, the series has grown in me, but probably this is not the right moment to open this thread, as it shows sign of decline and the latest season has just finished.

However, more ppl use this moment for vacations, when we all tend to have more free time and some times we wont to find a series to swallow, so this had to be introduced here.
And for the ones who are already hooked and crave more, maybe a place to discuss about it, until the long wait for the new season.
For those especially, i also mention, in case someone doesnt know, the spin off called the Originals, based upon, the original vampire family, using the familiar faces we ve seen in the original series,
which was successfull to warrant a spin off. The actors in it, are full up to the task and i may say, that this new series has more essence to it, but it is better watched, after the introduction of the vampire series.

To me these two series, are vastly superior to the twilight saga and true blood series, in many perspectives and for many reasons, that could be discussed if the need arises...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
To me these two series, are vastly superior to the twilight saga and true blood series, in many perspectives and for many reasons, that could be discussed if the need arises...
Any shit stain is vastly superior to those two things. The same goes for the this shitty shit. It's disgusting how can these kind shows have any demand at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)