The vacation thread (3 Viewers)

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
been there last June...
Barcelona is amazing city, a great place to party... and the Camp Nou is just wonderfull!
Our hotel is in Callela, so I guess we'll party there. But does not seem the worst place to party either ;). I'm eager to visit as many great cities as possible and now I can walk through another great one. S'posed to be great.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What a weird country Ukraine is. Awesome trip but some really strange shit going on.

Brilliant result for Aberdeen as well.

Bottle of lager only 50p, so spent much of the trip was spent :sick:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Enlighten us on why please!
Sleeping on a train only to be woken up by a priest flicking what I assume was holy water in my face.

Dnipro fans speaking to us before the game saying, ' We are friends now, but later we will kick your heads in.'

And just the general atmosphere, it was my first trip to a former Soviet State. Mullets and Lada's dominate the landscape.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Sleeping on a train only to be woken up by a priest flicking what I assume was holy water in my face.

Dnipro fans speaking to us before the game saying, ' We are friends now, but later we will kick your heads in.'

And just the general atmosphere, it was my first trip to a former Soviet State. Mullets and Lada's dominate the landscape.
:lol2:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005

aye....holy water

sure he did not confuse you for a choir boy at all:confused:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Hey ya guys, i ll be gone to Egypt for a few days (8-9)
i ll post my impressions later!
Egypt is a beautiful destination, it has this special "smell",
an exotic taste, everywhere...
Spectacular buildings and hotels (most of them are 4-5 stars and look like real palaces)
Its a relatively poor country, so that would make her v.cheap => ideal vacation destination, you can enjoy everything you wish and pay peanuts.
There are a lot of places with historical interest to visit besides the pyramids,
any and each of them are spectacular and everyone should have the chance to visit them some day.
the Egyptians are friendly ppl warm and very hospitable,
passionate traders and hard workers, i have never felt threatened in any way.
The food is tasteful and very cheap but it is full of these oriental, arabic like, condiments and can be interesting at start, but eventually it might cause stomach irritations to the ones not used to it, or u will simply grow tired of this exotic smell that feels, the air, the food, the ppl, the red sea, the sand, even the ppl...
Although in some places the ppl havent seen rain for years and they are so dry that no tree can leave, i can say that the temperature was acceptable(even inside the pyramids:D ), mostly because of the strong winds.
The ideal period, for a northen European, to visit Egypt, would be at x-mas vacation.
The presentations of see sights and sea sides are remarkable,
the Egyptians take a good care of their heir and use it accordingly :money:
The overpopulated metropoly Cairo is the best ex of the ppls level of patience and tolerance, there are not router rules but somehow there is an order everyone respects, new building are arisen everyday but they are never completed,
v.rich and v.poor, muslims and Christians co-exist, without a problem and one, should a hard time to notice any difference, ppl help and respect each other much more than the so called western "civilased" countries.
Kudos to my tourist agency for providing any info, i would have wished and more.
I have co-operated with 3 tourist agencies in Greece and i have used a dosen more
and i have never ever seen anything like that!!
The organization was flawless and i could adapt my program to my will, without making any worries of missing anything important, i have opted for 4 special trips and it was all taken care of as it was prepared from the same man (4star hotel, air ticket tour-re-tour from Romania, for 8 days = 450$/person)
Egypt is a destination that would take a good use of your video+digital Camera, as it has so many places to see, that your memory surely cant memorize everything. And l should also add that it has the biggest collection of souvenirs i have ever seen. Papyrus and mythological statues, combined to arabic narghile, (*spell, u know, the pipe using liquid smoke), Kashmir scarfs etc etc
great value/money destination!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
BTW Egyptians have their own production of perfumes (and its not made of camel $hit:D ) ,
but mostly of a very rich collection of dried leaves/plants...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
And the girls?? Are they as beautiful, as ppl say they are?
Is it danzerous to walk at the street by yourself?
Yes and no with the girls. They almost all have amazing bodies, but very few are actually good looking.

I wouldn't fancy walking the streets by myself. I stayed in a group of about 8 folk most of the time. Heaps of pick pockets at the train stations and one of the group had his wallet stolen in Dnipro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)