The uniqueness of Inter (1 Viewer)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Why do I have the feeling that Kaiser has left us with his own version of Mozart's "Unfinished Symphony" here.

Either he had to make an urgent Bathroom run and couldn't hold it in , or he's starting to operate on a level that is above us Mortal folks.

My money is on him suffering from a late night Taco Bell run.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ahmed_sabry ] ++
to milan fan :

pls. see my signutre

My Mom used to say:

"Don't let your mouth write a check that your ass can't cash"

You've been warned, Man.

Now, Duck.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
to milan fan :

pls. see my signutre
To Juve fan...

we won OUR first encounter

We have beaten you by LARGER MARGINS

We are the CL Champions

More importantly...take a lesson from your fellow Juventini and post with intelligence

and last thing

Kiss my black and red...arse

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
My money's on him having invented a new verb Serge.
Per Webster's Online:

Main Entry: spa
Pronunciation: 'spä, 'spo
Function: noun
Etymology: Spa, watering place in Belgium
1 a : a mineral spring b : a resort with mineral springs
2 : a fashionable resort or hotel
3 New England : SODA FOUNTAIN
4 : HEALTH SPA
5 : a hot tub with a whirlpool device

Well, I'm officialy lost.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Why was he warned? lol I dont really see a point of this thread, than going in the usual off-topic chat. So I will start it, Sergio, did you see all this fuss about JTimberlake releaving JJackson's boob? haahaa

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
to milan fan :

pls. see my signutre
welcome to the forums mate.

btw,i advise you not to post such things about Milan since we've got a handful of Milan fans here in the forums(incubo here one of em).

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Why was he warned? lol I dont really see a point of this thread, than going in the usual off-topic chat. So I will start it, Sergio, did you see all this fuss about JTimberlake releaving JJackson's boob? haahaa
Well, you have seen his signature, right??

Referencing a match that took place 7 years ago. I tried to warn him.

Fabi, I've never been more jealous of a Pastie in all my life:D:D

So, aside from Inter having that innate ability to choke under pressure, I wonder what is so unique about them.

Oh yeah, paying Ronaldo millions upon millions in salary while he does nothing for the better part of 2 years, and then caving in to his demand that he be sold.

That's pretty unique, I guess. And Stupid.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
welcome to the forums mate.

btw,i advise you not to post such things about Milan since we've got a handful of Milan fans here in the forums(incubo here one of em).

As long as you can back it up with some sense, then its cool.

Wassupp, Freddie??

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Did you see what she had in her tit? a weird piercing thing, I really laughed a lot when I saw what happened, and yesterday she said it was intentional.

I dont really have anything to say about Internazionale, besides hoping we win against them

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stupendous Man ] ++
Per Webster's Online:

Main Entry: spa
Pronunciation: 'spä, 'spo
Function: noun
Etymology: Spa, watering place in Belgium
1 a : a mineral spring b : a resort with mineral springs
2 : a fashionable resort or hotel
3 New England : SODA FOUNTAIN
4 : HEALTH SPA
5 : a hot tub with a whirlpool device

Well, I'm officialy lost.
That's a noun Serge. :)

++ [ originally posted by Stupendous Man ] ++
So, aside from Inter having that innate ability to choke under pressure, I wonder what is so unique about them.

Oh yeah, paying Ronaldo millions upon millions in salary while he does nothing for the better part of 2 years, and then caving in to his demand that he be sold.

That's pretty unique, I guess. And Stupid.
They set new record with Recoba's wages of £9m/year. Guess how many times Recoba's been Serie A/European/World Player of the Year?

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Did you see what she had in her tit? a weird piercing thing, I really laughed a lot when I saw what happened, and yesterday she said it was intentional.

I dont really have anything to say about Internazionale, besides hoping we win against them
Haven't seen the footage, but I have to say that the official use of the term "wardrobe malfunction" had me in stitches.

OP
Kaiser Franco
Dec 27, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15
    oops : my finger slipped.

Anyway, as I was saying : I wanted to spend a few words on our city "rivals" Inter. In fact, I wanted to simply thank them for existing, for I believe that without them the serie A and football as a whole would not be the same. And I say this sincerely, with no intention of bashing my unlucky cousins.

I am aware that teams in other leagues have encountered a similar scarcity of victories (e.g. Liverpool in England), but none of them has been so incredibly persistent as Inter has been in the past 15 years.

Here is a team that has invested hundreds of millions of euros to enlist the services of players such as Bergkamp, Sammer, Ronaldo or Vieri in a matter of a few years and yet who routinely missed all the glorious objectives it had been aiming at. At the start of every year there are talks about refounding the team and planning on a long term basis. However, at the end of virtually every season for the past 15 years, the coach has been fired (if he was lucky enough to still be in charge by then), stars have been sold and new stars brought in.

There never seems to be one second of peace for Inter, and just when you think they have hit the bottom and can only bounce back, they surprise everybody by falling even lower. I think such regularity in the field of folly has to be hailed, and I, as a Milan fan, am not afraid to say that if I was forced to chose which team I would not want to see disappear between Milan and Inter, my answer would be Inter.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Yes, It's called a Pastie, albeit a very extravegant one.

Hence, the "I've never been more jealous of a Pastie in all my life"

Lucky Pastie :down:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    I THOUGHT PASTIE WAS ANOTHER WORD FOR GAY!!, hahahahaaaa hence "I've never been more jealous of a Pastie [justin timberlake] in all my life"

OP
    Kaiser Franco
    Dec 27, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    dammit, did you guys post all that stuff while I was typing my message? I guess this dutch weed really makes me work in slow motion - although I did indeed go to the bathroom to take a Rivaldo at some point :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)