The truth about Marek (1 Viewer)

china man

Sep 6, 2004
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The truth about Marek Monday 6 September, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Udinese have revealed what they claim is the truth about why Marek Jankulovski didn’t join Juventus.

Turin transfer chief Luciano Moggi stated that they had offered the Friuli side £2.5m for a co-ownership deal.

Yet Udine chief Giampaolo Pozzo insists that is simply not true, even threatening to take Moggi to court over the whole situation.

"They asked us for him on loan with the option of signing him outright later," revealed Pozzo. "If they wanted that type of move it is obvious that they don’t believe in the player.

"They did the same thing three years ago when they offered us Nicola Amoruso in a straight swap for Roberto Muzzi."

Pozzo then claimed that the Czech ace had accepted a move to CSKA Moscow before a re-think.

"The move was done after he agreed a five-year deal," added the Bianconeri chief. "He’d already said goodbye to his teammates but then he changed his mind."

So what does the future hold for Jankulovski, who is now being tipped for a January move away?

"He’s under contract for another two years and we could even extend that," added Pozzo. "Otherwise, he needs to find himself another club."

any comment guys about this article??taken from channel 4

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
china man

china man

Sep 6, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    i hope u all are right about marek,he seem hmm very blur about his future at his current club!!!hope he make the right choice and join the best team in italy------juventus rocks

Regards

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
    i think that if juve didn't bring him to turin this summer, they won't try to sign him again. the chance is gone and they will find another target if they really want a LB or LM in the future.

OP
    china man

china man

Sep 6, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    it will be nice if marek joins!!!another czech player will be nice to fit into juve squad so that no worries on lm at least few years!!!hope the board will try to sign him not just co ownership!!!he and zambrotta ???i will be one off the best partners is future italian football!!!!come on marek!!!::cheesy:

rldyu

Sep 6, 2004
    i don't see how juve need janku now... we hav zambrotta as our main man on the left and pesotto and the likes as subs. if janku comes to juve, he'll be a backup for zambrotta, which is not too appealing for janku... if moggi wanted to loan him from udine for now, maybe that's good coz no point spending money on bench player who'll be unhappy by the end of the season and we hav to sell him for a lower price later on.

OP
    china man

china man

Sep 6, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    hmm maybe ?!!1can be acceptable!!!but don u think that pessotto is aging??can he stil play for 90 minutes???idon thing so!!!!we need new fire power to increase attacks !!!!!!!and marek is the best choice and no more worries to LM position:angel:

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    I think it will be a good move if he comes.. we only have one man who can actually play with his left foot.. and we also need depth in our squad.. to compete in all competetions..

however, I read somewhere that Udinese's President will sue Moggi and his son (Marek's Agent) for the failure of Marek's departure..

OP
    china man

china man

Sep 6, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    oh man suing guru???marek didint comes also!!!what a loser udinese president!!!!!he must be jealous juve didint give him the money he needs hehe!!!cheers to all

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by china man ] ++
    oh man suing guru???marek didint comes also!!!what a loser udinese president!!!!!he must be jealous juve didint give him the money he needs hehe!!!cheers to all
    his point is that marek didn't transfer to another club, because of moggi's son which happenned to be Janklu's agent and somehow affected his judgements.. frankly, I don't care if he sue moggi or not.. it's not like he will win the case.. he don't even have solid arguments to rely on.. after all, it's janklu's decision to leave or to stay...

OP
    china man

china man

Sep 6, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    hmm just hope everything is done and no more conflict among clubs and players!!!!!!!if marek comes i will be a very good news!!!i rememebr that moggi say if marek join then we will be too strong right??rememebr guys??hm i think he is goin to sign him just got the feeling!!he should have won an oscar award for his good acting and surprises all juve fans!!!keep the good work moggi we love u !!!!

OP
    china man

china man

Sep 6, 2004
  • Thread Starter #17
    I just got the feeling that this guys marek is goin to join since so many speculation with moggi!!!!!

Cheers To All

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    we all had that feeling.. hell, everytime I see his pic, I think we finally got him, then I remember that he's wearing Udinese's shirt.. not ours.. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)