The Trezeguet fan thread (1 Viewer)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Juve to open Trez talks

---------------------------------------

David Trezeguet will start negotiations over a new contract with Juventus at the end of this month.

The Frenchman’s current deal expires in 2005 but the club are keen to keep him after his recent scoring exploits in Turin.

"The player wants to stay at Juventus," said agent Daniel Fonseca. "He is happy at the club and believes that the Bianconeri can offer him the chance of winning major honours.

"We are in no rush though. When the opportune moment arrives then we’ll sit around a table and talk."

The striker has been a sensation at the Delle Alpi since his £14m switch from Monaco after the 2000 European Championships.

If a new agreement can’t be reached before the end of the season, then Trez would be sold as the club wouldn’t want to take the risk of losing him for nothing in the summer of 2005.

Real Madrid and Arsenal are just two clubs that are believed to be monitoring Trezeguet’s situation.

Meanwhile, reports also suggest that Mauro Camoranesi will be handed a new improved contract at Juventus.

The Italian international only earns around £400,000 a season. That is set to be increased to around £650,000.

I think we should wait till the end of the season, before offering him a new contract. to make sure he deserves it depending on the form he will show through out the season.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Signor

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    No it won't, we can't offer him a new contract now, What if his form dropped and he sucked through out the season just like last season. :undecide:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    we can always sell him if there is interesting offer... but if we start negoatiation at the summer of 2004 we only have a year to agreed a contract .. and if we dont, he will leave for free.... just like davids will

OP
    Signor

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    The Board can prepare the contract from now, but only to offer it to him, if he to make a good season. plus i don't think we will suffer with Trezeguet what we suffered with Davids, because Alot of clubs are already interested in him and he is still young 25 years old.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
    i was sure davids will stay forever at juventus just a year ago.... but i guess nothing is sure in football anymore
    Exactly...

Beckham, Davids...who next?

And it's not as if Trez is currently a huge Juve icon at the moment... we don't know what will happen...

I actually hope he does sign though. He may not be the most hardworking or creative player, but he sure can finish, and I feel a certain sense of confidence when he's on the field, and that can't be said of everyone... maybe Buffon, Thuram, Zambro, Nedved. Sure, he's not as consistent as them, but I think he's a good player.

PS I think it's so cool how Fonseca's his agent :D

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Aragorn ] ++
    The Board can prepare the contract from now, but only to offer it to him, if he to make a good season.
    I agree. Those contract negotiations always take forever. We can alter the terms and conditions according to Trez's performance as the season goes along. We have to make sure we don't overpay a player but we don't lose any good players who can be useful (like Davids)

Off-topic for a second: I read in the paper that Davids was in a fight with Van Nistelroy in a training session (Holland NT), anyone got more details or has anyone talked about it in the forum?

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Ale's Cat ] ++

I agree. Those contract negotiations always take forever. We can alter the terms and conditions according to Trez's performance as the season goes along. We have to make sure we don't overpay a player but we don't lose any good players who can be useful (like Davids)

we can always put anything on a contract but the players wont always sign it... performonce related contracts not really very assuring to certain players .. the better strategy for them is to wait when the right time to put the club on ransom.. if their demand isnt heeded, they can always earn more at other clubs..

Off-topic for a second: I read in the paper that Davids was in a fight with Van Nistelroy in a training session (Holland NT), anyone got more details or has anyone talked about it in the forum?
    i think we have discussed this somewhere...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    what the hell is this for??

he had a crap season and alraeady we're looking to extend his contract?at least wait another year or something!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    :LOL:

Yeah i'm more of a fan than a critic

I think the boy gets too much $#!^ over here...

I tip him to do great this season

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by cynical ] ++
    YEAH ....Forza Trezegol :thumb:
    BTW......who the hell is Ian?? is he another Anti-trez?
    I'm Ian, damn it. And I'm not "another Anti-trez", I'm The ANTI-Trez. :stuckup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)