The TIM Trophy.. (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by genesio ] ++
if greece can win the euro and porto and monaco plays the final off the champions leageu than this juve can win the champions leageu serie a plus coppa in 2004/2005

ps this cup is nothing we learn from ore mistakes, alst year milan also lost 2matches, milan lost all ther friendly's and they were champions , juve won every micky mouse cup and they won nothing, so i still think we can do good things , and we finaly got EMO!!!!
This current Juventus side can't win shit, and Moggi never learns. He's a stubborn bastard, and a cheap one at that, that's why our only signings have been Zebina, Chiellini and Kapo. When we start bringing in players like Mexes, Cannavaro, Ujfalusi, Rosicky and Gilardino then I'll believe that there's hope for this team, but when Legrottaglie, Zebina and a Thuram who has retired from international football are your best centre backs you don't stand a chance against a strong team, not to mention Europe's big boys.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i think my heart won't stand an other defeat...an other embrassement.....

just because i love juve SO MUCH it hurts me like hell to see them weak.
i feel weak too..... :down:

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
After seeing juve in this level , i say honestly if moggi dont get the players that we all know who they are , it will be a more disastreous season even more than last one (we suck to the highest level) no defence , no midfield and no attack:(

reneu

Jul 2, 2004
yeah, and if we really have to lose all the friendlies but therfore become winner of scudetto and CL, hey, then it's ok for me. :D

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Preparation for what?
Another sh*t season???

Come on.....admit it...we suck atm, unless Moggi buys better players and starts spending some money, you stingy fvck......

I still can't believe how good we were in 2002-03, when we beat Real....comparing to now....we're nothing like before...:sigh:

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
saw the game against inter, we defo lack creativity.....

defence sucks.....sumthing we can fix, but looks like we arent!

who won the tournie anyways? it's a good thing we dont win guys ;) it's bad luck trophy :rofl:

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
i trust moggi capello and co, and ther will be new players in a couple off days/weeks.

and i still believe we can win everything.

ciao

if some of you are really juve fans than pleas have a lithle fate.

for me yesterday was a good day, emo is finally at juventus and ther will come more players in the nex days.

you will see YOU WILL SEE.

i'll be back (terminator style)

and i am gowing to say that i was right ciaoooo

FORZA JUVE

Sep 14, 2003
The team's problems runs deep and I don't think they'll be solved with just another 2 or 3 new players.

Prepare yourselves for another difficult season. :down:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
My two positives of the games was that Zebina pleasantly surprised me and DP wasn't bad either.

Anyway we'll be needing more than one new cb, we can't become dependant on one good defender.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
saw the game against inter, we defo lack creativity.....

defence sucks.....sumthing we can fix, but looks like we arent!

who won the tournie anyways? it's a good thing we dont win guys ;) it's bad luck trophy :rofl:

i thought that was the berlusconi trophy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)