The TIM Cup (2 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gino ] ++
isha i think it just cool maybe we will win every cup dammnnn wath a year also the italian cup the scudetto and the champions leageu YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA imagen THAT :extatic:
and with such a great team like the won of juventus this year we will win somthing with eazy you will see i think this year is Juventus year like the next 100years hehe :D :strong

and know lets kick inters BUD :boxing: :boxing: :boxing:
Im aiming for the Coppa Italia.

This tournament in particular will be pretty special for the new guys to keep warm and to train skills.

Who knows, maybe we can win this trophy, and the most important thing is that close match dates will not bother our team, because we have plenty of players to use.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
yes!
i WANT not only the champions league, but also the coppa italia (the 10th :star: :strong: ) and the 28th scudetto!!
I think i'm gonna go.. MAYBE i'll be back for juve-inter..

Glen

Aug 26, 2002
I see Espectro...

While that isn't impossible, Football Italia carry the info on our new President Franzo Grande Stenvens comments on the situation. he says Juve wants Davids to stay but if he doesn't want to- he can leave. He (alledgedly) also says Dejan Stankovic is the dream signing. Stankovic having one year on his contract. Not siging so far. Should he not play tomorrow...

I just cannot phatom why Davids would be holding out for a Roma move? Why would he go to a lesser club in Italy? Which is the same as asking why he'd go anywhere else in Italy? I'll lose quite a bit for him if he does, whereas I can fully understand wanting a new challenge, new league, country, culture.

Ah well... we'll know in time. I have faith that Davids would be adequately replaced, although it's virtually impossible finding someone with his exact abilities. Stankovic could on the other hand gives us something else and perhaps even better. Certainly a class replacement in any case.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Glen ] ++
I see Espectro...

While that isn't impossible, Football Italia carry the info on our new President Franzo Grande Stenvens comments on the situation. he says Juve wants Davids to stay but if he doesn't want to- he can leave. He (alledgedly) also says Dejan Stankovic is the dream signing. Stankovic having one year on his contract. Not siging so far. Should he not play tomorrow...

I just cannot phatom why Davids would be holding out for a Roma move? Why would he go to a lesser club in Italy? Which is the same as asking why he'd go anywhere else in Italy? I'll lose quite a bit for him if he does, whereas I can fully understand wanting a new challenge, new league, country, culture.

Ah well... we'll know in time. I have faith that Davids would be adequately replaced, although it's virtually impossible finding someone with his exact abilities. Stankovic could on the other hand gives us something else and perhaps even better. Certainly a class replacement in any case.
I think that is a risk that we must take.

He already gave evrything to JUve and more.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Glen, I agree with you on Stankovic, at this point I have lost the hope of seen Davids with us next season, and in the current situation I think the best thing to do is to sell him and prevent losing him for free next season...
I don't know why Davids wants Roma, and I definitly don't want to see hinm in Roma, I would prefer to sell him in England and buy Stankovic has repacement, like you said, I think Stankovic could be a great player for Juve...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
Glen, I agree with you on Stankovic, at this point I have lost the hope of seen Davids with us next season, and in the current situation I think the best thing to do is to sell him and prevent losing him for free next season...
I don't know why Davids wants Roma, and I definitly don't want to see hinm in Roma, I would prefer to sell him in England and buy Stankovic has repacement, like you said, I think Stankovic could be a great player for Juve...
Yeah i really dont understand him

Roma is good team but right now,, i dont know,, they have something like a bad karma.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Davids said before that he wants to go and play in England, I don't know why so suddenly he prefers Roma... if you ask me, I think the media is making up the Roma link

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i dont think it's logical to want to join a club like Roma....

Financially they aren't as stable as juve....Davids probibly won't get paid as much, and he wont be playing CL football (which he really wants to win!!!)

it makes no sense..

MY OPINION:

I think Davids will either go to ManU or Real Madrid.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
i dont think it's logical to want to join a club like Roma....

Financially they aren't as stable as juve....Davids probibly won't get paid as much, and he wont be playing CL football (which he really wants to win!!!)

it makes no sense..

MY OPINION:

I think Davids will either go to ManU or Real Madrid.
IM with you espectro and majed. This roma link is pure media blah blah blah

He will join chelsea or manchester.

Hope for the sake of god that will never join real madrid. If he do so, we will be in serious troubles.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)