The TIM Cup (4 Viewers)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
i think i'm gonna go now, i have such an headache...
i'm worried guys. normally when milan and juve play in this trophy, the one who win this trophy looses the scudetto the following year.. it's always happened, every year but one..

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++
i think i'm gonna go now, i have such an headache...
i'm worried guys. normally when milan and juve play in this trophy, the one who win this trophy looses the scudetto the following year.. it's always happened, every year but one..
no isha thats not treu everybody says when you win the berlusconi cup you will not be italian champions but we won the berlusconi cup and the scudetto 2years ago so it doesent metter that just crap

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
From the last 17 or so minutes that I saw and the highlights, I can say we were the better team. We looked organised in defence and midfield but a bit lightweight up front with just really Di Vaio. Nedved looks like he's in great shape right now.

Glen

Aug 26, 2002
Accoring to Sport.it lineup charts...Davids isn't even on the bench for tonights games. Anyone know if there was a late injury in training like Trezeguet, or can we count him as being on the way out?

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Glen ] ++
Accoring to Sport.it lineup charts...Davids isn't even on the bench for tonights games. Anyone know if there was a late injury in training like Trezeguet, or can we count him as being on the way out?
I cleary saw Davids with a yellow bib on, he was warming up and watching the game.

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
isha i think it just cool maybe we will win every cup dammnnn wath a year also the italian cup the scudetto and the champions leageu YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA imagen THAT :extatic:
and with such a great team like the won of juventus this year we will win somthing with eazy you will see i think this year is Juventus year like the next 100years hehe :D :strong

and know lets kick inters BUD :boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)