The "Thanks a million, CINAalpizebra!!!" Thread (1 Viewer)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Nekton, thank you very much for sharing these clips with us :kiss:

You know i live in Asia so live matches are like 2 am in the morning for me so often i cant watch the matches. It's so much easier if i can just come to 1 place all the time and look for those goal vids and basically everything abt the match.

Thank you!

(and try to scrap some credit in the process, of course )
And yes... thank you to Gray :rolleyes:

:D :kiss:

Buy on AliExpress.com

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
Hey, are we going to make a thank you thread for CINAALPIZEBRA? He has kind of added a crapload of files and full matches. Just make sure to tell him to remove the scoreline from the subject line, that way the game becomes LIVE!! (stupid american cable companies)....:fero:

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
Hey, are we going to make a thank you thread for CINAALPIZEBRA? He has kind of added a crapload of files and full matches. Just make sure to tell him to remove the scoreline from the subject line, that way the game becomes LIVE!! (stupid american cable companies)....
we should ...

but from my experince here, i wont make it cuz it will be padlocked :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by LaPrimaJuve ] ++
Hey, are we going to make a thank you thread for CINAALPIZEBRA? He has kind of added a crapload of files and full matches. Just make sure to tell him to remove the scoreline from the subject line, that way the game becomes LIVE!! (stupid american cable companies)....:fero:
Pointless to make another thread for that really. All thank you's can go in this thread. Actually you know what, maybe I should remove Nekton's name from the title since he's been a lazy bastard these days :D

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Pointless to make another thread for that really. All thank you's can go in this thread. Actually you know what, maybe I should remove Nekton's name from the title since he's been a lazy bastard these days :D
don't forget to put the " :D:D:D:D "

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)