The Terminal (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
yeah, it wasn't that much of a brain buster for me...

maybe I just took it at face value and didn't quite pick up the ingeniously interwoven themes... :confused:

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    whats so intelligent about it?
    The story is intelligent Don , not like other movies , with the same routine , the way this movie goes is great.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

The story is intelligent Don , not like other movies , with the same routine , the way this movie goes is great.

the story is stupid. it is supposed to be based on a true story and this guy reallyl lives on the airport for 10-13 years and he hasnt found his Zeta Jones.
    they make it pretty so you watch it

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

the story is stupid. it is supposed to be based on a true story and this guy reallyl lives on the airport for 10-13 years and he hasnt found his Zeta Jones.
    they make it pretty so you watch it
    :LOL: , but it can be based on reality , imagine you don't have a country , What shall you do?

Dharurat

Oct 16, 2002
    some of the reviews i've read on the movie haven't been to kind to the movie... Maybe they're tired of watching Tom Hanks playing these goody-two shoes type of character, in these Hallmark-type "strength in adversity" kind of movies... I know i am...

I heard Tom Hanks even sings and dances in the movie...

It's probably a good movie, but i'd pass on it, and wait for the DVD...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)