The team with injuries (1 Viewer)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Alex's inijury couldn't have come in a worst time.I personally didn't see alex play the he played in the start of this season.And i think we need him now the most.We tripped in the league against roma, and we struggled against galatasaray in the champions league,i think we need our captain now more the most!!
Di viao is in great form too, this is a relief.
We also have miccoli sidelined,but could have his return in the best time, NOW!!

Tudor as coach lippi says he isn't in 100% percent.This isn't good tudor is a very good tactical player who can play in many places in the field.

In the begining of the season we are hit with these injuries.This is bad, i know we have a tough team but we need every player in 100%.

tell me what u think ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
Alex's inijury couldn't have come in a worst time .I personally didn't see alex play the he played in the start of this season.And i think we need him now the most.We tripped in the league against roma, and we struggled against galatasaray in the champions league,i think we need our captain now more the most!!
We also have miccoli sidelined,but could have his return in the best time, NOW!!

Tudor as coach lippi says he isn't in 100% percent.This isn't good tudor is a very good tactical player who can play in many places in the field.

In the begining of the season we are hit with these injuries.This is bad, i know we have a tough team but we need every player in 100%.

tell me what u think ?
it could.....

on the final match!! :D

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Alex's inijury couldn't have come in a worst time.I personally didn't see alex play the he played in the start of this season.And i think we need him now the most.We tripped in the league against roma, and we struggled against galatasaray in the champions league,i think we need our captain now more the most!!

tell me what u think ?
I don't think it's that bad.

It's the beginning of the season, so if anything we will have time to make up for whatever may possibly go wrong and at least Ale will have plenty of time to regain his form.

Apart from that we did ok without Ale for some time ago in Feb so i'm sure we can do the same this time, plus have great subs now :strong:

Up till now, i don't think we've played bad at all, so it's not as if we're really strugling in the 1st place.

This is what i think :)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
if Alex stays as the only injury, then i think we can get by without him. i mean, last season he got injured and we had no replacements for him at all and still managed to get by and advance in the CL and serie A.

this season, we have many options in miccoli taking his role. we have maresca in the squad (if lippi actually used him for a change) and we still have a young Olivera who i believe needs to be used more often.

on top of that, we have Di Vaio who is twice the player he was at this stage of the season last year.

i'm more concerned about injuries to our defence. i presonally feel that tudor and legro would be our better central pairing in defence as montero looks somewhat, not himself anymore.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
if Alex stays as the only injury, then i think we can get by without him. i mean, last season he got injured and we had no replacements for him at all and still managed to get by and advance in the CL and serie A.

this season, we have many options in miccoli taking his role. we have maresca in the squad (if lippi actually used him for a change) and we still have a young Olivera who i believe needs to be used more often.

on top of that, we have Di Vaio who is twice the player he was at this stage of the season last year.

i'm more concerned about injuries to our defence. i presonally feel that tudor and legro would be our better central pairing in defence as montero looks somewhat, not himself anymore.
can't agree more..

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ahmed ] ++
we lost twice against Man United last season without Del Piero
yeah, but we didnt have miccoli to replace him. we didnt have maresca and di vaio wasnt playing as well as he seems to be now.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
Alex's inijury couldn't have come in a worst time.

actually Alex's injury couldn't have come at a better time. the fixtures for the next month are pretty straight forward.

September 28 Reggina-V

September 30 Olympiakos-V

October 5 H-Bologna

October 19 Ancona-V

October 21 H-Real Sociedad

October 26 H-Brescia

So as you can see , its a comparatively easy month. The Sociedad game is the only one which could be tricky.

And like i said, it would be much worse if DP gets injured later on in the season than now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)