The Stupid Thread (3 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

in venezuela :rolleyes: sorry about y eyes :D
is there no age limit for alcohol in there??? :eek: when can come to visit you dear???

no, i wanna go to scotland.
you can come anytime but i guess you prefer scotland... there is supposed to be an age limit here, but no one respects it, i go to clubs every weekend and i can get in perfectly, if not i can get a fake ID to buy alcohol (they dont usually ask for it though) and people will NEVER realize its fake because theyre stupid haha

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++

you can come anytime but i guess you prefer scotland... there is supposed to be an age limit here, but no one respects it, i go to clubs every weekend and i can get in perfectly, if not i can get a fake ID to buy alcohol (they dont usually ask for it though) and people will NEVER realize its fake because theyre stupid haha
Tsk, tsk ;) You're a bad girl :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

in venezuela :rolleyes: sorry about y eyes :D
is there no age limit for alcohol in there??? :eek: when can come to visit you dear???

no, i wanna go to scotland.
Here is the same...........you just need someone with 18 years old to buy the alchohol and thats all.

Some discos let underage enter, but undercover, if the police catch you, you are in problems

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

Here is the same...........you just need someone with 18 years old to buy the alchohol and thats all.

Some discos let underage enter, but undercover, if the police catch you, you are in problems
yeah, but here the police never catches anyone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)