the strikers (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Trezeguet looks to be leaving, so it'll probably Del Piero and whoever comes as his replacement, preferably Gilardino

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I dunno, they're god players, but i'd prefer a proven Italian who's the hottest prospect for a while. I hate the thought of Gilardino ripping Juventus up playing for Roma or something :yuck:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
What I would do:

For 04-05 season: Del Piero behind Vieri. Micolli and Gilardino as subs and for the Coppa games. Great all-Italian stiking force. One more Zalayeta-type striker as a backup.

Starting with 05-06 season either DP or Vieri will get replaced by Micolli/Gilardino in the starting line-up.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'd rather see Gilardino, Miccoli and even Di Vaio get some playing time instead of putting them on the bench.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
No, I'd rather see Gilardino and Miccoli get more of a chance than sign greedy Vieri and watch him complain and play with no spirit. He's a good player and as you said, it'd be good timing for Gilardino's gradual integration into our team, but I just don't like Vieri that much and I wanna see Gilardino in action as much as possible. Probably not as practical, just my preference :)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
what are the chances of miccoli leaving? The rumours on that has dimmed a bit, no? (thank GOD!)

all I want is for trez to stay and I'm happy :cheesy:
Hmmm... have there been any rumors of Miccoli leaving? I know he said that he wanted to be a starter, but I haven't seen anything linking him to another club, or Moggi saying anything about Miccoli. So I guess he will stay.

As for Trezeguet, you know my opinion :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)