The Story Of ........ (1 Viewer)

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
The Story Of Mona, Co0l-GiRl, Miss-Shj and Mermaid Sash

The days passed by and here we r at the end of the year ….. And I know that this thread is belong to us … but we want to share it with all of u…. the story started by me I joined these forums, in the beginning it was really fun… I enjoyed my time from my first post until now…
I talked to My friend Co0l-Girl who is sitting next to me about these forums.. she is a big fan of Buffon and also supporting Juventus..So she was happy to join it too

In terms of Miss-Shj she knew Juventus when they came here to the UAE in Adnan’s retire festival.. .. she didn’t hesitate to join these forums

Mermaid Sash is another story.. she started supporting juve since 1997.. but unfortunately she traveled for one year to Bahrain, and in Bahrain they weren’t cover juve’s matches. So when she returned to the UAE she completed supporting Juve by watching juve’s matches on Abu Dhabi sports channel…

This is the story of four girls sitting in the same class supporting JUVE ….
Me and Co0l-GiRl are friends from the high school, Mermaid Sash became friends from this year but Miss-Shj Only in the second semester because she is from Shj

Finally, we want to thank Martin (Alex) the presidents for this amazing website which gathers all juve’s supporters under one roof… we also want to thank the moderators for their hard working…special thank 4 all the members who where very kind and friendly with us.

PS: we r going to leave because our exams r coming … when ever we can we will be here :touched:

Another PS: Majed u always say to create a DWC thread so here u r…

We took this picture in our class, this is our group where do we usually sit.. and we are going to miss it next year because everyone will be in different majors :touched:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
hey, this could sound nonsense.......

But IMO, that is one of the most cool pics i have seen!!!!!!!!!!
Not the pic itself, the story behinfd that .

This pics shows the friendship, and the feelings that is between all of you.

Excellent!,.

Hey but dont separate because of this!!!

I make a lot of friends when i were in the school, and all of us signedd in the same university to stay together,,, more,, we are in the same class in the University (more or less 8, my best friends). The same guys since i was 6 years old.

off course girls you will do not the same, because you are in different circumtances, but, try to be frinds for a long time.

Co0l-GiRl

Mar 22, 2003
Oh how sad Mona that we are going to leave these nice forums :down:

I just wanted to saya situation that happened to me in these forums :D

We always read and post replies in our English or Math classes…. One day I didn’t know that Mr. Tony was behind me and I was surfing Juventuz forums.. it was really embarrassing for me :embarass:, he said that maybe we are in Dubai Men’s College not DWC

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
What is this?!! first Denco leaves and now you 4!!! :eek: :down:

Good luck with your Exams girls...(we should have a name for you 4 gals ;) )
I hope to see you all back here in the forums soon.....it's been great....i specially love all the great threads you 4 have started.

Easy2Die

May 26, 2003
Hi girlz ..........

how sad:down: that we are going to miss you in this forum...:touched:.... although i am new here but .. i really enjoyed my time with you ... specially that we are from the same country ... so i didn't feel strange when i first register in this forum .........

Good luck in your exams ..:thumb:... i know that exams are next week in DWC, coz my cousin is studying there too ......

now i knew why you where posting at the same moment :D

Miss-Shj

Mar 22, 2003
I am really sad to leave these forums I really enjoyed my time and I enjoyed making lots of new friends :touched:

This is our board in the class, I'm the decoration manager of it, but I usually stick players posters :D

Co0l-GiRl

Mar 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Merma ] ++
Why are you leaving???!!! :down: :(

Exams??!!!

Well, good luck...:thumb:

But you have to come by every now and then...:)
We will return enshallah as soon as it possible :cheesy:

OP
Mona

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    Majed or Mayed... (Remember that I'm the first one that I called u Mayed)...:D

.... Mona©2003...;)...

Mermaid Sash

Mar 31, 2003
    An embarrassing situation happened to me during the English class that I was very concentrating reading the threads then the teacher told me that I am very addictive to my laptop and I have to see a doctor for my addiction but he doesn't know that I am fallen in love with Juve....;)

Co0l-GiRl

Mar 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    What is this?!! first Denco leaves and now you 4!!! :eek: :down:

Good luck with your Exams girls...(we should have a name for you 4 gals ;) )
    I hope to see you all back here in the forums soon.....it's been great....i specially love all the great threads you 4 have started.
    OK

Tell us what is the nickname?? :D

Easy2Die

May 26, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Mona ] ++
    Majed or Mayed... (Remember that I'm the first one that I called u Mayed)...:D

.... Mona©2003...;)...
    Copyrights :D .....?!
    well i think that he will miss you here ,, but dont worry i'll keep calling him MAYED just to keep in memory .......... :angel:

BTW : we gonna miss you girlz ... come back soon ....
    3ala fekrah ... me toooo .. i have exams .. but i'll stay in these forums.. and who knows i might go to italy this vacation ... and if am lucky .. i'll get you gifts from there ( Autographs ) :D

.... in your dreams ...........

J/K

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    :down:

I hate good byes............

When i finished my school, my very best friend, he decided to sign in the US army, he is there right now,, and i have 2 years since the last time i met him.

We were really good friends! we shared everything. In one time we were with the same girfriend!.

So, after you exams, try to continue`posting!!. Never say good bye

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)