The story of every season??? (1 Viewer)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Like always we will let all the star players go ,either to inter or milan or roma or chelsea and we will get finally cheap players like biacco and unknown player ,when will moggi understand that juve must spend some money to rejuvenate the team after the disaster season:(

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
how true, looks like we missed out so far on:

Stam, Lucio, Mexes (maybe), Ferrari (says he would like Roma), Emerson (now looks like Inter are in the running for him now), Gilardino (everyone after him),

i hope im wrong cause to miss out on all this would p*ss me off

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    so you are shure that moggi will get all the palyers that we want after other teams get them first:(

OP
    Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve100% ] ++

Stam, Lucio, Mexes (maybe), Ferrari (says he would like Roma), Emerson (now looks like Inter are in the running for him now), Gilardino (everyone after him),

this is exactly what i am talking about ,till know 6 players from our list are gone:(

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004

Stam wouldn't have been that good for us, too old and expensive... Lucio doesn't want to go to Italy, Mexes and Ferrari - cases are still open and Emerson and Gilardino want Juve... Don't worry yet, nothing is sealed so far...

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++

Stam wouldn't have been that good for us, too old and expensive... Lucio doesn't want to go to Italy, Mexes and Ferrari - cases are still open and Emerson and Gilardino want Juve... Don't worry yet, nothing is sealed so far...
    Mexes & Ferrari is more likely to be the Roma back line then Juve's at the mo, Ferrari has said he would like a move to Roma if he was to leave Parma. and Mexes to Roma is looking more likely.

but as said nothing is for sure yet, so i'll be hoping for some decent buys from Juve

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004

but as said nothing is for sure yet, so i'll be hoping for some decent buys from Juve
    yeap, let's see first, then judge... DD (or who the hell is going to be our manager) hasn't said what he wants yet...

Romano

May 22, 2004
    Im so sick of you guys.
    Lets just wait and pray that Juve will get they're players, and don't talk about it so much.
    It makes me feel so bad inside when I hear that so many players are out of the list.
    When Didier comes, he will bring us the players we want.

Just wait, and don't talk about it, it makes us fans so confused, lets just visit Football Italia once a 3 days, and we will know the results

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Romano ] ++
    Im so sick of you guys.
    Lets just wait and pray that Juve will get they're players, and don't talk about it so much.
    It makes me feel so bad inside when I hear that so many players are out of the list.

Just wait, and don't talk about it, it makes us fans so confused, lets just visit Football Italia once a 3 days, and we will know the results
    Amen!

May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++

WRONG Lucio said that he would love to go to italy, and the only club would be JUVE... BUT moggi did not go after him!!

May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Romano ] ++
    Im so sick of you guys.

u'r right mate... we have to wait, we cant just buy players, without knowing what the coach (DD) wants..!

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

WRONG Lucio said that he would love to go to italy, and the only club would be JUVE... BUT moggi did not go after him!!
    Oh no, we didn't get Lucio........:LOL:

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
    Juve know who the manager will be and im sure they have talked about the players needed for next season, just because its not in the papers yet dont mean it hasnt been done yet. after all why would Moggi be trying to buy players without not knowing the manager.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Jezus the transfer period hasn't even officialy started yet and people are already complaining about the transfers.

+ Most teams/players wait 'till ec04 is over.

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002

Mexes & Ferrari is more likely to be the Roma back line then Juve's at the mo, Ferrari has said he would like a move to Roma if he was to leave Parma. and Mexes to Roma is looking more likely.

i don't believe those crap about i would like to go to that club last time he (ferrari) said that he would like to join juventus so i just go sit down and wait wich players we are getting i'm not going to irritate me about wich players i want because moggi knows what he is doing

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    nothing is done yet. there are so many star players available on the market for everyone to get players that they need.

we may not get mexes, but i think we may get ferrari. roma are not going to get both. gilardino may go elsewhere, but we may bring in morientes and we could still land a cavenaghi or zlatan. these players are not crap. Emerson im sure will join juve, but its not the end of the world as we may look at others, ie. renato.

i agree that moggi often goes for these midtable teamed players instead of abroad players, and that bugs the shit of out me. but still, i think this summer its clear that we need players, and not average ones either.

lets just hope that with deschamps, hopefully joining, he will ask for players and not these dummy ones like baiocco.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)