The Society (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Indeed I doez :D :hi:

But now Jem must go to buy beer. I live in a country where you can only do it at certain hours. Moving to Denmark when I become grown-up

OP
Fint

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
  • Thread Starter #48
    Indeed I doez :D :hi:

But now Jem must go to buy beer. I live in a country where you can only do it at certain hours. Moving to Denmark when I become grown-up
    Well far be it from me to keep you from meeting up with sweet lady liquor, boy how I miss her :sad:

OP
    Fint

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
  • Thread Starter #50
    As a general thing, there's a lack of fondness for threads about specific members.

But then, there's also a rule "Don't say anything if you have nothing to say", and I'd like to see that get enforced...
    C'mon Kate, there's a ''Denmark'' thread knocking around here somewhere, and that's barely even a country let alone a topic of discussion :D

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
    C'mon Kate, there's a ''Denmark'' thread knocking around here somewhere, and that's barely even a country let alone a topic of discussion :D
    Hey, I'm not doing anything about it yet, just waiting to see if you can handle this properly.

OP
    Fint

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
  • Thread Starter #52
    We will be civilised, as this is a place of worship I'm sure you can appreciate

OP
    Fint

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
  • Thread Starter #56
    Marotta bought Tevez for peanuts so I'm in! Hail Beppe!

Not so fast there my pedigree chum, there are protocols to follow. There must be some history of praise and worship for the Great Man. You will need to display signs of affection and admiration for a time before you're application will be considered. Then and only then will you be granted a copy of a map that leads to a secret mountain location where you will find a sauna with a sign marked - No Cronios' - at it's front door.

That or you could just clean out the sauna's drainage system? It's a pretty miserable task to be honest, a sticky one too.

OP
    Fint

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
  • Thread Starter #58
    There are no lords here, we are all brothers, equal to one another, only the Great Man is above the congregation.

Go now, spread the word :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)