the sims (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I don't see what's so great about The Sims, but chicks seem to dig that game. I find it a bit boring and repetitive, and talk about milking something for all it's worth... poor parents have to buy their kids a new expansion every second day!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
i used to play it a lot until i installed some fake plugins and the game crashed, haha! but the superstar one seems pretty cool

OP
sallyinzaghi
Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    i dont play the sims, but my sister & all my friends do, i was just wondering whats so great bout it. it bored me to death

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    The worst thing is that there are like 50 Sims games. SIms Hous Party, Sims Superstar, Sims this, sims that. I was in a CD shop yesterday and I swear there must have been 15 different Ths Sims titles

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    no offense to those who do play it, but i feel like "the Sims" is just a game for unfortunate people who are missing something in their lives!!

I dont see how you would stive to make your sim Character succesful while the player himself is just sitting on his/her fat ass doing nothing and waiting time?

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    no offense to those who do play it, but i feel like "the Sims" is just a game for unfortunate people who are missing something in their lives!!

I dont see how you would stive to make your sim Character succesful while the player himself is just sitting on his/her fat ass doing nothing and waiting time?
    lucky i only play CM4 ....:p

:down:

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
    a lot of girls play this stupid game in my university. One girl came running to my room saying she had got a Dildo in the game or something ..... :confused: :wth:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
    a lot of girls play this stupid game in my university. One girl came running to my room saying she had got a Dildo in the game or something ..... :confused: :wth:

wow. you should have told her that if she wanted a dildo she could have just asked you for the real thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)