The Sheep Game - Potential Champions League (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shekdown

Jul 23, 2014
Hello Juventuz Forum members

Google showed me that you guys used to play a lot of Sheep and genuinely loved the game on here. At DickUpMyButtfan we are no different and Sheep is critical to how we think as well. In an effort to get more people to play Sheep and maybe have a UCL I have an interesting proposition for you. We have managed to have Sheep Leagues(the Premiersheep, Championsheep and Sheep Conference) and a Sheep Cup Competition and what is currently lacking is a UESA(get it UEFA -so UESA) Champions Sheep League.

If you guys were interested maybe you could visit our forums there(link below for your referral) and we could face off in what could be the greatest Sheep competition that has ever happened!

Below is the link to the Sheep Thread of DickUpMyButtfan(you might have to register on the forums to see some pages, not sure if you have to register for this one)
https://forums.dickupmybuttfan.com/...OUND-10-UNDERWAY-DEADLINE-WED-23RD-JULY-5PM**

I hope you guys will be interested.

PS. Juve are a great team. Disappointed to see Conte leave but they're so far ahead of the other Italian teams that I think the Serie A should be theirs next season(if Vidal is retained).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
LOL! Nice to see that you have been watching our SHEEP threads. The game is entertaining, but much more fun when you know the other users and when the questions are creative. For that reason I'm not planning on signing up on your board, sorry. :D

OP

shekdown

Jul 23, 2014
  • Thread Starter #15
    Thy Kingdom is calling then. Test your Sheep might against a larger group of people to really

LOL! Nice to see that you have been watching our SHEEP threads. The game is entertaining, but much more fun when you know the other users and when the questions are creative. For that reason I'm not planning on signing up on your board, sorry. :D
    We have 80 members. We have a couple of Juventus fans. We also have cookies. Come to the Dark Side Rudi, you will be rewarded greatly.

We have the most creative questions. Here is our last set of questions just for a piece of action

1. A goalkeeper who has played in the 2014 World Cup?
    2. An internet search engine EXCLUDING Google?
    3. A song by Adele?
    4. One of the Mr Men?
    5. A famous Geordie?
    6. Something people recycle?
    7. A film starring Morgan Freeman?
    8. A female footballer?
    9. A country with a name 8 letters long?
    10. A book by Roald Dahl, EXCLUDING Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?

OP

shekdown

Jul 23, 2014
  • Thread Starter #20
    Its just an invitation to play the forum game Sheep across forums. No need to read in between the lines here. Either you are interested in playing it or you rebuff the offer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)