The screw you Christian Panucci and stay at roma thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
I can hear hi say..."No way I'm going to Juve, I'd prefer be a bench warmer with Torino".

Then I'd say f*ck that c*cksucker! :D
Do you reckon he'd go to Juve for 4 months rather than going to Torino for say, 3 years? I know you would personally (so would I), but would he?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    Do you reckon he'd go to Juve for 4 months rather than going to Torino for say, 3 years? I know you would personally (so would I), but would he?
    He could do a Stendardo. Prove he still got something, played for Juve and get a good contract this summer elsewhere with Torino or Albinoleffe.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    He could do a Stendardo. Prove he still got something, played for Juve and get a good contract this summer elsewhere with Torino or Albinoleffe.
    Only difference is that Stendardo was a nobody, while Panucci was starting in a World Cup just 6 months ago. Surely there must be many interested sides who know of his supposed quality? (I write supposed only for you, Dusan)

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #34
    You'd be happy if we got him Andy. He'd probably get the coach fired! :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I think my sarcasm meter broke, so I have to gauge things manually, you are having a laugh right, Mark? Not actually sincere?

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #37
    It's a bit of sarcasm and complete desperation at the same time. :D

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
    Dec 1, 2005
    His agent says that he has turned down a move to Hull City. That comes as a surprise to me.

Rome and Hull are both very beautiful cities, though the smell of rotting fish from the processing factories may be why he turned his nose up at the deal.

Perhaps he needs a bigger club. Like Fulham.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)