The "Rummenigge might be a jackass, but../Everybody laughs at Inter" thread (1 Viewer)

Mar 6, 2005
Rummenigge dig at Inter Milan coach Mancini
tribalfooball.com - August 11, 2006

Bayern Munich supremo Karl-Heinz Rummenigge says Italy's Calciopoli scandal has hurt all of football.

The former Inter star remarked: "It's ruined the credibility of football, we have all been damaged. The important thing is that people like Luciano Moggi are no longer in circulation. These gentleman have ruined the credibility of football.

"Seeing AC Milan in the Champions League is a strange case, but it must be respected.

"To see Inter with the Scudetto on the shirt is a strange feeling.

"I believe that if you do not win on the field it is not a true Scudetto. It made me laugh when (Inter coach) Roberto Mancini described how happy he was to have won a title!"

Even Rummenigge is laughing at them :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
/usr/bin
Mar 6, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    Rami said:
    Oh now tribalfootball is a reliable source??:D
    Oh, they're tripe for transfer "rumours" but I don't think they'd make up quotes just for the hell of it :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Rummenige is such a dick that he's starting to remind me of Platini.

And guess what Michel, Del Piero did win the WC, you didn't.

Marko

GhostDog
    May 1, 2006
    I remember one interview vith him, about 1980s World Cups, he said that German players had iferiority comlex against players of Italian national team, so I supose that he is very happy now, after all scandals in Italia. So, once more, f*** Rumenigge, f*** Milan, f*** Inter...

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Rummenigge ribs Inter
    Former Inter legend Karl-Heinz Rummenigge was unimpressed at his old club’s Italian League title celebrations. “To see Inter with the Scudetto on the shirt is a strange feeling,” said the Bayern Munich supremo. “I believe that if you do not win on the field it is not a true Scudetto. It made me laugh when Inter Coach Roberto Mancini described how happy he was to have won a title

Channel4

Mozart

F*ck the media
    Feb 3, 2006
    "I believe that if you do not win on the field it is not a true Scudetto. It made me laugh when (Inter coach) Roberto Mancini described how happy he was to have won a title!"

oh my godness..i swear i couldnt stop luaghin...

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
    ...The former Perugia man, nicknamed Flamingo for his long legs... :D :D

When a huge Inter hero like Rummenigge is saying these things it just goes to show how small a club Inter is compared to for example Juventus and Milan!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)