The Rugby World Cup! (1 Viewer)

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #61
    I like Elton Flatley, he's a good player :)

captain George Gregan's a champion, I really like him, though many Aussies want to get rid of him, because he's just got a good pass...

Tuqiri's cool too, that guy can run

Buy on AliExpress.com

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Wow, the first American to give a rip about rugby :eek:

It was an awesome game, went in to extra time after the Aussies scored a penalty goal late in the match.
    lol-I've actually never seen a game on tv.....but I loved playing it-It's a great game! I wish I could still play it!

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    that final match was the most exciting sport entertainment i seen for a long time... the last time i felt like that was Juve -Madrid (CL)and before that Italia- Mexico (football world cup)....:eek:

the players that cought my eyes...

Carlos Spencer.. he is like the Zidane of Rugby.. both playmaking and passing skill

and the best footwork .. that English Robinson... he reminds me of Roberto Carlos.. pace and footwork.. very exhilitating to see him run

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
    Godarnit! Now we'll never hear the end of it. Don't believe me? Remember '66? The English won't let anyone forget.
    I don't give a damn - at least the world cup is back on the good side of the planet :cool:

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #70
    ++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++

I don't give a damn - at least the world cup is back on the good side of the planet :cool:
    funny that you should say back on the 'good side'. It's the first time :D

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #73
    Well in that case, I'd like to thank them for inventing the game, making such a fine trophy, and letting it stay on the other side of the world for a good few decades :D:p

Aug 1, 2003
    yesterday i was watching this youngster from kiev making an impossible shot (he missed) and the commentator said "you might wanna pair him up with jonny wilkinson" :LOL:

i really pity flatley... :down: but the english deserved the win. i was hoping for a NZ-france final to be honest :eek:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Well in that case, I'd like to thank them for inventing the game, making such a fine trophy, and letting it stay on the other side of the world for a good few decades :D:p
    Whatever mate. Bottomline - it's on our side now :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)