The Rob and Rami Connection: Acomplices in Crime (1 Viewer)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
giovanotti said:
So according to that you should be:insipid, not affable, afwul and hard working guy(with a decent job)....totally oposite to your internet personality.:D
Insipid:Can bring on that image at sometimes but in general i can be a loud mouth.

Not Affable:Well at work i have this mean look on my face & ppl generally get scared when looking at me.Infact i hate ppl that look down on others & think their better some how,which is my i didnt get along with the other directors.

Awful:I can be,I aim to disgust.:D

Hard working: Indeed im not,i work smart & usually do things better & in half the expected time.

Decent job:Whats wrong with playing ps2 & xbox all day????

Any more questions?:D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
mikhail said:
:thumbs: That'll do. :biggrin:

This is pretty much me - mild-mannered, pedantic, nerdy, a little lazy and with the occasional pinch of surrealist humour. :smile:

When people have a second personality on the internet, it's usually pretty escapist - they're a piss artist, or they wind people up for fun.

Now where have i seen this before.:faq1:

I like ppl like you John as your the complete opposite of my personality.When i come down to Ireland,Bozi & I will just have to change that for one day.;)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Byrone said:
Insipid:Can bring on that image at sometimes but in general i can be a loud mouth.

Not Affable:Well at work i have this mean look on my face & ppl generally get scared when looking at me.Infact i hate ppl that look down on others & think their better some how,which is my i didnt get along with the other directors.

Awful:I can be,I aim to disgust.:D

Hard working: Indeed im not,i work smart & usually do things better & in half the expected time.

Decent job:Whats wrong with playing ps2 & xbox all day????

Any more questions?:D
Nope Byron,that should be all.:) I get your point,you're lazy inactive motha fooker.:D

j k :smile: you know that I like you.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
what the hell, bozi and rami you are both great you fookers. I really wondered why bozi´s rep is low, and I thought bozi has changed.. he is not the same person, did he get a new nurse and got arrogant :D

bozi, that very first quote, you are damn right brother :D I love nurses

@gio: congratulations for the 8000th:pint:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Maresca said:
what the hell, bozi and rami you are both great you fookers. I really wondered why bozi´s rep is low, and I thought bozi has changed.. he is not the same person, did he get a new nurse and got arrogant :D

bozi, that very first quote, you are damn right brother :D I love nurses

@gio: congratulations for the 8000th:pint:
Thanx a lot Enzo!:)

OP
Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #50
    The Pado said:
    Oh, Ok, I was oblivious anyway.

@ Bozi : Good stuff. You da man.

@ Rami : That's pretty gay. Get a life . . . a real life.

:D
    Typical American double standards:D

OP
    Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #51
    Seven said:
    It flew over my head? I just didn't get the joke. I still don't. Anyway, if it was worth a laugh for you guys, that's good for you.
    Lego your ego ...ffs:rolleyes:

Aug 4, 2006
    I so piss at moggi i jus hears the moggi sell zidane to madrid.
    How can we win wit out our zidane?

how much money we get so we can by forlan diego from manchester an put da cookies back in are pants cause we win CL this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)