The Ring (1 Viewer)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I enjoy going to the movies alot, and the film that recently really hit me most was The Ring. Anyone else saw it?

I don't remember another movie in which I jumped out of my seat. Really scary stuff...I was even scared at night in the dark :D

Seriously, good movie and interesting plot.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Co0l-GiRl

Mar 22, 2003
I saw The Ring.. I agree with u that this movie is very scary.. especially when the girl came out of the T.V..:eek: I directly closed my eyes.. I didn't want to see her face :D

Moon

May 29, 2003
Co0l-GiRl I saw The Ring.. I agree with u that this movie is very scary.. especially when the girl came out of the T.V.. I directly closed my eyes.. I didn't want to see her face
I agree with you... This scene was really scary... =) I also didn't like the scene with the horse, because I'm scared of them! :D

Greets Moon

Cloris

Jun 1, 2003
The ring? A Japanese film?

I saw it about two years ago, But now when i think about it I still feel fearful;
In fact , I don't like dracula movie;

May 31, 2003
Really i don't know what to say about this movies really it is my best movie , but at the first my friend asked me to come with her to see part one in fact at that time i didn't have any desire to go and to watch it but after watching it i was counting the days to see part two .... and now iam counting the days to see part three.

OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    I personally think it`s the best horror movie since the exorcist.

majj

Jun 4, 2003
    oh my god!!!! i watched it and i crapped myself when that chick wiv the long hair came out of the tv. i didnt go to sleep for weeks and kept my bedroom light on> couldnt watch it again man.Actually in the muslim culture we believe in similar spirits or beings or whatever you wanna call them. we believe that they do exixt just like that wiv the long hair over the face and crooked back to front hands and eveything. thats why i got scared even more. had to take my kitty wiv me to bed praying!!!!!

Jun 11, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    I personally think it`s the best horror movie since the exorcist.
    You've got that right!!! Damn scary movie...

The best part were the scene where the boy said that they shouldn't have helped the girl (with the long hair). Must say that i was kind of :confused:

Weird movie...

majj

Jun 4, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Werner Meyer ] ++

You've got that right!!! Damn scary movie...

The best part were the scene where the boy said that they shouldn't have helped the girl (with the long hair). Must say that i was kind of :confused:

Weird movie...
    hi werner and welcome to the forum!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)