The REVOLUTION of football, and Roma seems to be setting themselves up to be unstoppa (1 Viewer)

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
Nice posts Nazizhen.:)

I too feared Roma, but that was before they lost Capello. He was the one who built the team, who disoverd Totti, and made players like Emerson, Samuel and Cassano world class. Without him, Roma are nothing. They may still have Totti and Cassano but once the pressure is on, you will see them fall. Hiring Prandelli was a great move, but I doubt he will be able to take over from Capello with maintaining the club status and reputation and above all winning the title. Bringing in players like Ferrari, Chivu and Gilardino would obviously be very good for the team, but nothing has still been finalised so let's wait and see. I believe the loss of Samuel will ruin their defence, while the sale of Emerson would mean serious problems in midfield. You can expect Roma to battle for the scudetto, to impress with nice play and getting some good results, but don't expect them to be near as strong as they have been under Capello.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

azizhen

Aug 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #42
    You are correct. Please remember my initial post was before Capello left. This changes a lot. But what it has created is a quite excitement of expectation on the Roma side. Like what impact will Prandelli have on those Roma youngsters. I think it is now time for this thread to be removed because it is somewhat outdated.

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by azizhen ] ++
    You are correct. Please remember my initial post was before Capello left. This changes a lot. But what it has created is a quite excitement of expectation on the Roma side. Like what impact will Prandelli have on those Roma youngsters. I think it is now time for this thread to be removed because it is somewhat outdated.
    Yeah, that's true. How fast things change in football.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)