The returning players (1 Viewer)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Ok, so many of our loaned playres are back, Zenoni, Blas, Brighi, Zalayeta, and Zanchi...
Which one of this players do you think could be useful and stayed with in Juve?

I think we should give Brighi, Blasi and Zenoni a chance.... they had acceptable saesons with their teams and could be useful for Copa games and some championchip games when we have to rest players...

What do you think?

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
Brighi and Blasi definitely should stay because we lack players in midfield, and these players would be a nice addition to the squad.
Zalayeta proved to be very usefull in the few times he got the chance, and he always scored goals in Coppa Italia.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
They'll probably get sold or loaned out again anyway...
I'm praying that was a Lippi thing more than a Moggi thing, but I'm doubting it :down:

Aug 26, 2003
i hope that we keep Brighi i would love to see him playing some games, but i hope not to see him on the bench all the time!!!!

another man is Zanchi, i have never seen him, is he a good defender??? how old is this guy? can someone give me some infos?

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++

another man is Zanchi, i have never seen him, is he a good defender??? how old is this guy? can someone give me some infos?

zanchi is like the bad version of Legro. that should explain everything.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Zanchi isnt that bad.

Blasi is the hottest prospect of them all. Dont hope we loose him, that guy has potential to become great.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think only blasi should stay. brighi should be used in the deal to get jankulovski. zalayeta isnt needed. baiocco, well, i cant believe he still plays. zenoni could be of some use as back up to right back.

if emerson joins, then for sure brighi will be sold as will baiocco.

i say keep blasi, zenoni, olivera. of course conte is gone, we need some playmaker back up and zenoni should replace pessotto in the squad.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
Brighi, Blasi & Zanchi

Zanchi is not that bad, at least better than luliano:rolleyes:

++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
ianother man is Zanchi, i have never seen him, is he a good defender??? how old is this guy? can someone give me some infos?
He's turning 27, a central defender, got loaned out to Bologna

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)