The Return of Tacchinardi (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Sure, i'd welcome him back. But he should except being a bench player and he should not hinder Paro or Marchisio in getting playing minutes.
Yes, but bench player, doesn't mean the same bench under capello. Alessio plays with passion for this club and it shows, thats one of the good reasons we should get him back. Not to also mention he's a good ball taker...could not be having speed like before but hey, we had Emerson.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #64
    Tacchinardi linked with Rovers

Italian midfielder Alessio Tacchinardi is a potential target for Blackburn if they are unable to persuade Lee Hendrie to move to Ewood Park.

Rovers need a replacement for broken leg victim Robbie Savage and are hopeful of beating Sheffield United to sign Hendrie from Aston Villa.

But they are also considering a move for 31-year-old Tacchinardi who is out of favour at Villarreal where he has been on loan from Juventus since 2005.

Evening Standard

juvecento

Mar 25, 2004
    I think that Tachi will be a great sub, or maybe with a little bit of luck can be a starter. The problem here is that Juve need to buy a world class midfielder in order to keep Buffon and the others so if this happens we will have :

Marchisio, Paro, Zanetti, Tachi and a World class midfielder.

I mean, 5 midfielders is too much and we will have to send on loan Paro or Marchisio. :tdown:

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
    Sure, he's not the greatest of all time but it is always good to have a player in the squad who knows SerieA like not many and who can lead our youngsters.
    Moreover, he is a true Juventino who has done a lot of great to the club and he still can be a reliable sub.

Forza Tacchi!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    I think that Tachi will be a great sub, or maybe with a little bit of luck can be a starter. The problem here is that Juve need to buy a world class midfielder in order to keep Buffon and the others so if this happens we will have :

Marchisio, Paro, Zanetti, Tachi and a World class midfielder.

I mean, 5 midfielders is too much and we will have to send on loan Paro or Marchisio. :tdown:
    you are correct in saying that tacchinardi and zanetti are not world class, however, it depends on what deschamps has in mind. if the club buys a world class midfielder, which im assuming would be a creative midfielder, then deschamps might opt for 2 DM with camo and this new midfielder roaming behind the forwards...therefore having tacchinardi and zanetti, 2 players who do well defensively in midfield would be great. For me Paro is a starter no matter what, deschamps likes this player and so he should.

Having Zanetti nd tacchinardi, and paro and marchisio are good options for the 2 positions.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
    Adrian said:
    Having Zanetti nd tacchinardi, and paro and marchisio are good options for the 2 positions.
    Neither Paro nor Marchisio haven't impressed me yet in the center midfield position. But Marchisio may fit more in the defensive midfield role.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    I have some reservation on Cristiano Zanetti since he was a walking foulding machine with Inter. But the man has good track record representing Italia at an international stage. I am not sure how he is playing right now, but he is defintely servicable for Serie A. Still, there are many better CMs than Cristiano, and its one position I believe, you cant let opposition to hold an edge.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    I'm inclined to give Zanetti the benefit of the doubt, based on his performances this season, and keep him as a starter for next season.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    I'm inclined to give Zanetti the benefit of the doubt, based on his performances this season, and keep him as a starter for next season.
    Well if we buy likes of Mavuba who is relatively unproven in Europe then I see no reason to preclude Zanetti for starting eleven, especially if he is in as rich vein of form as you suggests. I say make Paro, Marchiso, Zanetti, Mavuba win starting spot based on merit. With Mascherano signing for Liverpool, I can't see many obvious CM prospect other than Lucho Gonzalez that will command instance respect from fans and players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)