OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #84
    I agree with that.
    Considering the creator I'm not surprised at all.
    Let's see you do better, your threads will be either:

- We're dooooooooooooomed :cry:
    - Diego should stay
    - Giovinco :tup:
    or
    :juventus:

Because that's all you can come up with, other than that you simply add nothing to this forum.

Fucking douche bag.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
    Aug 17, 2007
    I'm just wondering, Jack, do you take pleasure in trying to ban any type of negativity around, or do you feel it's like your duty? I simply fail to see how it's fun to do. :p

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #89
    I'm just wondering, Jack, do you take pleasure in trying to ban any type of negativity around, or do you feel it's like your duty? I simply fail to see how it's fun to do. :p
    I simply come here to have a laugh and when the overwhelming mood on the forum is negative I simply fail to see how one can have a laugh. It's not a duty, I just do it to irritate those who disturb the mood on the forum. But apparently I am failing as the majority seem to enjoy negativity.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
    Aug 17, 2007
    I don't think anybody enjoys the negativity, but most people just ignore, nod and smile. I don't think you're failing as such, and it's a noble cause, but it seems like it's only getting you into arguments, which aren't fun either, that's all I'm saying.

I agree though, that the mood should be more positive around here at times, especially when there's no reason to be all upset about anything at all yet. We're all here just to have fun.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #91
    You are right, Ken...about the arguments but the past two days I have been ignoring them until TERENCEE and giovanotti decided to dig this thread up and throw some gas on the fire again. But I can't blame them, they don't know any better.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
    Aug 17, 2007
    Why can't we all just get along? :dule:

Come on everyone, we're here to have a laugh, spend some free time ( or kill time at work ), put the handbags away. :p

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Let's see you do better, your threads will be either:

- We're dooooooooooooomed :cry:
    - Diego should stay
    - Giovinco :tup:
    or
    :juventus:

Because that's all you can come up with, other than that you simply add nothing to this forum.

Fucking douche bag.
    Come on , relax.
    You've been saying :"we're doooomed" and "Diego should say" all the time, I said these 2 just 2 or 3 times. The fact that you're following my posts and getting some parts of them out of the context shows that you're either obsessed or have so much free time to waste. This forum is a virtual World not some serious part of life which is the opposite for you.

This thread for example and this way of addressing to Cronios shows who you are what kind of person we have to deal with here.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #95
    Come on , relax.
    You've been saying :"we're doooomed" and "Diego should say" all the time, I said these 2 just 2 or 3 times. The fact that you're following my posts and getting some parts of them out of the context shows that you're either obsessed or have so much free time to waste. This forum is a virtual World not some serious part of life which is the opposite for you.

This thread for example and this way of addressing to Cronios shows who you are what kind of person we have to deal with here.
    Does this mean that my presence here makes you DOOOOOOOOOOMEED?

Mar 28, 2007
    You are right, Ken...about the arguments but the past two days I have been ignoring them until TERENCEE and giovanotti decided to dig this thread up and throw some gas on the fire again. But I can't blame them, they don't know any better.
    did i offended you, JCK?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)