Are Juve relegation candidates?

• Ναι

• Όχι

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
Let it go, Cam.

Gamaro, if you keep this up, you are going to get ripped to shreds whenever you make any mistakes.
Hey,i'm attacked like an enemy from the first time i posted in this forum.

Wheather i make mistakes or not.

I know that SOME members here when they read my posts,it is not only football they see,but many other things which are far away from football.

I have been advised by many members here who are my friends,that i should be aware of some members who are targeting me.

But i will still keep posting asuming that it is only football.

I respect Juventuz.com and i respect its moderators.

BTW,i'm not pointing Hustini.He is not targeting me or anything,i said it again i have no any problem with him.

Now,about my English:

Yes,my English is not perfect cause no one has a perfect English.

You are a Scottish,and it is your mother language,i don't want to say what English ppl say about your English just to respect you and cause this forum about football nothing else.

I have 8 english friends who can provide me well in this,and can even tell me how ppl in England make fun of Alex Ferguson's English.

Plz Red,speake only about football not about my English otherwise tomorrow you will find new 8 members in Juventuz.com n then you will see who is going to get ripped to shreds .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
No one has ever been to a Greek speaking country before? :D When all you hear is people saying 'neh' all the time it becomes clearer.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Pointwise we are moving closer to the relegation strugllers, rather than the title contenders. This is what this year have shown
us.
But we are not relegation strugllers just yet.
Luckily for us the football quality in Italy is getting worse by the year and will still be able to cover/hide our decay for a while, despite our managers/owners, and the ones rulling serie A,

desperate efforts to undone us.
Considering the amount, quality and promise of the players+coaches we are gathering, it seems that we are aiming to #3-6 for the coming years, with some occasional flop-seasons like this one!

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
cronios indeed is too pesimist but he was right about secco, his transfers and us not winning anything/getting out of cl quickly and us not going on the right path.

I personally don't see us relegated or near that zone but with these transfers i can't see us putting a problem for merda

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Plz Red,speake only about football not about my English otherwise tomorrow you will find new 8 members in Juventuz.com n then you will see who is going to get ripped to shreds .
Gamaro.

I will have to remember that name.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You went to Greece and you didn't even learn how they say Yes?
I tried to speak English but they know our language much better so I didn't have to bother. :D

Unless you know Marty personally who holds 7 double accounts I'll just :howler:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

I know that SOME members here when they read my posts,it is not only football they see,but many other things which are far away from football.

I have been advised by many members here who are my friends,that i should be aware of some members who are targeting me.

BTW,i'm not pointing Hustini.He is not targeting me or anything,i said it again i have no any problem with him.

Now,about my English:

You are a Scottish,and it is your mother language,i don't want to say what English ppl say about your English just to respect you and cause this forum about football nothing else.

I have 8 english friends who can provide me well in this,and can even tell me how ppl in England make fun of Alex Ferguson's English.

So you apologize (I think) but threaten Red? And for the record, I wasn't targeting you but you struck first blood. I was simply questioning your logic and you didn't seem to like it.
Gamaro.

I will have to remember that name.
I can't believe he just said what he said to Red. :sergio:
Unless you know Marty personally who holds 7 double accounts I'll just :howler:
:agree:

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
So you apologize (I think) but threaten Red? And for the record, I wasn't targeting you but you struck first blood. I was simply questioning your logic and you didn't seem to like it.

I can't believe he just said what he said to Red. :sergio:

:agree:
Apologize!!!!!!!!

Apologize for what ?

Indeed i said i have no any problem with u,but i didn't apologize cause i didn't do anything wrong to u.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

Now,about my English:

So you intentionally called Hustini a liar for him making a small mistake, while fully understanding the connotations of the word 'liar'?

That's fine.

I shall be sure to not allow you the benefit of any doubt in future when interpreting your posts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)