The relegation strugglers (11 Viewers)

Are Juve relegation candidates?

• Ναι

• Όχι

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
Kaka is in the top 4 in the world but couldn't rescue brazil from elimination and only scored 8 goals for Real M. last year...what is your point exactly? So by your theory we shouldn't sign a player like kaka because he couldn't save brazil or score more than 10 goals?

:dielaugh: and you tell us not to be pessimistic!
Kaka has passed it.

Kaka really didn't perform in WC,and taht is because he is not the same Kaka in 2007 + he is now an injury prone now.

Even Man City who were running behind him now they don't want him.

BTW,aren't u the one who said that Almiron is 100% a Bari player and created a story saying that we gave Bari Almiron as a part of Bonucci deal.:lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Kaka has passed it.

Kaka really didn't perform in WC,and taht is because he is not the same Kaka in 2007 + he is now an injury prone now.

Even Man City who were running behind him now they don't want him.

BTW,aren't u the one who said that Almiron is 100% a Bari player and created a story saying that we gave Bari Almiron as a part of Bonucci deal.:lol:
Created a story? I don't recall a story being made by myself but yes I did say that I thought Almiron is Bari's. Kaka is what, 28 and you are saying he is passed it? LOL

C. Ronaldo didn't perform either at the world cup, I guess he is passed it too by your standards.

I say, keep digging yourself a hole deep enough you might strike common sense...or you can continue to share these magnificent posts with the community. They are valued because they remind us of former members like Diego Ribas who graced us with their presence. Continue to make history gamaro28

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
And it was me who did the job of shutting ur mouth and proving to all how lier u were.
Yes, you did a great job of shutting my mouth up didn't you...if you knew anything about me you might have known I was at work that day and didn't have much time to post. But yes, I will agree with you I was wrong and you were right...and Juventuz thanks you for proving to them that I was lying by making a mistake.

Keep posting, please.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
Yes, you did a great job of shutting my mouth up didn't you...if you knew anything about me you might have known I was at work that day and didn't have much time to post. But yes, I will agree with you I was wrong and you were right...and Juventuz thanks you for proving to them that I was lying by making a mistake.

Keep posting, please.
A mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can u call it a mistake? It is a transfer news not a spelling mistake.

In this way I'll post tomorrow saying that " Juve sign Messi",and the next day i will say"sorry,it was a mistake"

As for the history,i don't need to make history as only pp who don't have history try to make history.

U also keep posting but plz don't make MISTAKES nex time.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
A mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can u call it a mistake? It is a transfer news not a spelling mistake.

In this way I'll post tomorrow saying that " Juve sign Messi",and the next day i will say"sorry,it was a mistake"

As for the history,i don't need to make history as only pp who don't have history try to make history.

U also keep posting but plz don't make MISTAKES nex time.
Re-organize your thoughts and re-post this so it makes sense "nex time".

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Let it go, Cam.

Gamaro, if you keep this up, you are going to get ripped to shreds whenever you make any mistakes.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Hey, if you eat a ripe Mango before smoking, you'll get higher!

Oi , Noi

Btw

Binladen > Krasic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)