The relegation strugglers (8 Viewers)

Are Juve relegation candidates?

• Ναι

• Όχι

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
haha...JCK, you remind me of Mr. Wilson from Dennis the Menace....Juventuz is the menace here.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Allow me to be the devils advocate for a minute.

If we don't sign either Dzeko or Krasic this mercato, along with a good left back. Then we aren't getting any higher on the table. We're only creating a habit of mediocre transfers. Bonucci, Martinez and Motta are considered as good players, but they're not necessarily considered to be players that would lead a team to winning any silverware. However, we might be lucky and they might all be world class players with Juve for a long time thanks to Marotta's judgment.

Del Neri hasn't really done anything either and is pretty much unproven. He did well with what he could at Sampdoria but we can't say we know we won't do worse next season with the current squad and coaching staff.

I do think we'll make one or two very impressive signings this mercato though and that we're probably on the up. But not as quickly as some may think.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I do think we'll make one or two very impressive signings this mercato though and that we're probably on the up. But not as quickly as some may think.
For sure, our target this season is a CL place.

Inter would have to flop under Benitez for there to be a title race.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This thread was based on a misunderstanding. It was quite obvious what Cronios was saying, but of course, any excuse to jump on him.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
How we are a relegation strugglers and Krasic will rescue us?

I thought his name is Milos Krasic but ppl here made his name Michel Platini.

What is great about this Krasic?
I really don't know

He even couldn't rescue Serbia (which is full of good players) in WC .

I want to inform all those who want Krasic and criticise Martinez that:

Do u ppl knw that Krasic last season scored 9 goals?

Do u ppl knw that Martinez last season scored 9 goals as well?

Now the third Q is where do the two players play?

Krasic in Russian league while Martinez in Italian league.

Why all of u ppl don't want to realize that there is a big difference between Russia and Italy.

Most of Martinez 9 goals were scored against big teams,while Krasic play in a league that the top teams like Rubin,Spartak.m ,Lokomotiv.m , Zenit are not even stronger than Palermo,Napoli or Sampdoria.

Martinez is not a world class player but i'm defending him cause ppl here are just calling for an average player (Krasic),and they r praising him as if he is Ronaldo.

Plz ppl,Don't be this much pessimistic

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Why shouldn't i be pessimistic about krasic?

He is not our player,that's way i don't give a fuck about him.

But Juve are our team n Martinez is Juventino,so we should be optimistic about them.
So if we signed Osama Bin Laden as a striker, you're saying we have to be optimistic about him since he's on the team now?

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #33
    You are the grumpy old man, and we are all the menaces making you grumpy.

But deep down you love us, just aren't sure how to show it.:snoop:
    I would have left the forum a long time ago had I not loved this place.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    How we are a relegation strugglers and Krasic will rescue us?

I thought his name is Milos Krasic but ppl here made his name Michel Platini.

What is great about this Krasic?
    I really don't know

He even couldn't rescue Serbia (which is full of good players) in WC .

I want to inform all those who want Krasic and criticise Martinez that:

Do u ppl knw that Krasic last season scored 9 goals?

Do u ppl knw that Martinez last season scored 9 goals as well?

Now the third Q is where do the two players play?

Krasic in Russian league while Martinez in Italian league.

Why all of u ppl don't want to realize that there is a big difference between Russia and Italy.

Most of Martinez 9 goals were scored against big teams,while Krasic play in a league that the top teams like Rubin,Spartak.m ,Lokomotiv.m , Zenit are not even stronger than Palermo,Napoli or Sampdoria.

Martinez is not a world class player but i'm defending him cause ppl here are just calling for an average player (Krasic),and they r praising him as if he is Ronaldo.

Kaka is in the top 4 in the world but couldn't rescue brazil from elimination and only scored 8 goals for Real M. last year...what is your point exactly? So by your theory we shouldn't sign a player like kaka because he couldn't save brazil or score more than 10 goals?

:dielaugh: and you tell us not to be pessimistic!

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
    Aug 6, 2007
    So if we signed Osama Bin Laden as a striker, you're saying we have to be optimistic about him since he's on the team now?
    We will never sign Osama.

and BTW, we already have players who play even worse than Osama Bin Laden.:lol:

But i'm still Optimistic.

And Yes,whoever we buy we should be optimistic,we doesn't have anything but hope,so why to kill it?

And again n again we saigned Martinez who is really better than the blond bith Krasic.So we didn't signed Osama Bin Laden.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Why shouldn't i be pessimistic about krasic?

He is not our player,that's way i don't give a fuck about him.

But Juve are our team n Martinez is Juventino,so we should be optimistic about them.
    You tell us not to be pessimistic but just admitted to being pessimistic?:shifty:
    Andy, I think he means if we sign Bin Laden from a Russian team would be worse than buying Bin Laden from an Italian team because there is a quality difference.:numnum:

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005

And Yes,whoever we buy we should be optimistic,we doesn't have anything but hope,so why to kill it?

And again n again we saigned Martinez who is really better than the blond bith Krasic.So we didn't signed Osama Bin Laden.
    Optimistic about what? So right now because Krasic isn't ours its ok to be Pessimistic towards him but somehow its suddenly OK to be optimistic towards him if he signs for Juventus?

I see a radical form of optimistic extremism taking shape here with now clear direction other than changing with the wind.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
    Aug 6, 2007

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)