The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (12 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Haha, I saw it yesterday in Tuz chat/message group. Its funny, most people would react to the big guy, but there are some 14-15 year olds that can be that big (they usually go for basketball), I find the small kid more abnormal, no way a 14-15 year old should be looking as small as an 8 year old :D

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Haha, I saw it yesterday in Tuz chat/message group. Its funny, most people would react to the big guy, but there are some 14-15 year olds that can be that big (they usually go for basketball), I find the small kid more abnormal, no way a 14-15 year old should be looking as small as an 8 year old :D
I’m well aware, but dude...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That guy is 18 or 20 at least.
I knew you would say that lol. Easy to assume.

He is 14. One of our Tuz members, Patrick/Trezegol is a youth team coach in Amsterdam. And he coached this kid in that team before he joined Ajax. His name is David.

P.S You need to see AU or high school basketball in the US, 14-15 year olds size of giants.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West visited a KFC in Paris on Monday. The brand decided this Thursday to install an honorary plaque on the terminal where the American stars made their order, what wonderful world. :shifty::lol:

ERPxCzhXkAsc_-g.jpg
No worries. A McDonalds in Lyon gonna do the same with Berna. You'll be able to eat your burger at the same table Berna ate his salad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)