The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (21 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Are they saying only white people are nice? That sounds bad for people of color and good for white people, I don’t get it.

If anything it’s an American thing, not a white people thing. In Europe, no one talks to you or wants to make small talk. Here everyone says hi if you walk by them and haven’t met them before, it’s fucking weird.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Are they saying only white people are nice? That sounds bad for people of color and good for white people, I don’t get it.

If anything it’s an American thing, not a white people thing. In Europe, no one talks to you or wants to make small talk. Here everyone says hi if you walk by them and haven’t met them before, it’s fucking weird.
I said good morning to an american coworker once and she looked at me like I was a straight white cis male devil raping her

americans are cucked, probably you get sued for a million dollars if you say hi to a woman in america

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I said good morning to an american coworker once and she looked at me like I was a straight white cis male devil raping her

americans are cucked, probably you get sued for a million dollars if you say hi to a woman in america
She is probably just a weirdo or, more likely, you underestimate how obvious an autistic creep you are.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

Can’t say that’s been my experience

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I've never seen Lionel Messi as a ginger before.

:rofl: This is awesome.

I guess my racial sensitivity training will now include jamming a Glock 9mm into someone's crotch as a proper greeting.
You are in Portugal now, you are safe :) RIP those poor american souls tho

*shuffles deck* damn white people and their *picks card* healthy food
1537900326_FB_IMG_15379000775579833.png

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
In Europe, no one talks to you or wants to make small talk.
Turn your baseball cap around the correct way and it won't be so obvious when you travel.

But really though, I have people walking up to me and gibbering away in whatever the local language is all the time across continental Europe. In the UK no, people are more reserved. Italians will talk to anyone.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

In my experience Americans are more outgoing than people in Northern and Central Europe though. But there is something superficial about their kindness too, whereas you could meet an Italian at 2pm and know all about him, his life and his family by 8. At which point you're having dinner in his house.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
In my experience Americans are more outgoing than people in Northern and Central Europe though. But there is something superficial about their kindness too, whereas you could meet an Italian at 2pm and know all about him, his life and his family by 8. At which point you're having dinner in his house.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
It’s very regional in the US.

I say good morning to my neighbors every day. They never reply. Utahns are very reserved.

But in the South for example people will talk your ear off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)