The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (13 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I'd buy one just to piss off feminazis. They already on it in the comment section :lol:

First all men are pigs, but if said pigs abandon them and go fuck a doll instead the feminazis become all jelly and salty. Gotta make up your mind.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
They aint shit if they cant ride it mayn
I'd buy one just to piss off feminazis. They already on it in the comment section :lol:

First all men are pigs, but if said pigs abandon them and go fuck a doll instead the feminazis become all jelly and salty. Gotta make up your mind.
look at this nigga :rofl:

anyway i'd have 2 in every room. one will hold a cookie tray and milk the other will hold a tray with my rolling supplies n my weed

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

The best one will be once the male birth control pill is approved for sale and the feminazis will have to struggle to come up with a rational reason why they are so against it.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
How convenient that each doll comes with 3 openings to discreetly stash your weed in :baus: @Fr3sh

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

This shit is gonna cause a lot of problems. They're probably gonna start making child sex robots to satisfy the pervs
That's actually a good idea if it helps to keep them away from real kids.
The government should hand out free kid-dolls to every known perv.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
You know there's gonna be a moment while you're humping it and say, wtf am I doing?...but then say fuck it and blow your load on her rubber face.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
How convenient that each doll comes with 3 openings to discreetly stash your weed in :baus: @Fr3sh

- - - Updated - - -

that's too much :lol:

You know there's gonna be a moment while you're humping it and say, wtf am I doing?...but then say fuck it and blow your load on her rubber face.
:rofl:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe it will cause some pervs to eventually want the real thing.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
absolutely :agree:

Doesn't seem worth the money but if I were offered a free go at (an unused :shifty) one why the hell not.

- - - Updated - - -

eh I don't know about that. :inter:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)