The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (26 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
saw this gif while browsing threw a whole bunch of gifs and made me think of @Hydde :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

saw this gif while browsing threw a whole bunch of gifs and made me think of @Hydde :lol:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

daammn son... from the looks of it and her behaviour.... im pretty sure she is a ruthless ninja when she is not eating bananas.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
First Poster says "here could be hanging a Nazi."

second one says "The higher up the poster, the lower the niveau. Vote Die Partei, we are hanging really deep."
I LOVE Martin Sonneborn :heart: :lol:

is that party for real? :D Or also some satire?
Yes and no. It's real because the leader is factually a member of the EU Parliament and you can vote them in elections. Satire because they pull lots of shit like their FREE MONEY campaign where you could buy 100€ for 80€ because of how the party finance system works. Basically for every 1€ donation a party gets from a natural person the state gives them another 45 cents on top of it. So if you donated 80€ they got 36€ on top from the state, paid you 100€ and took it 16€ net profit :beppe:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)