The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (29 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Bro I just found out about the most intense cat breed!!!

Maine Coon Cats check em out! There like giants cats!! I want one!!

- - - Updated - - -

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...36876521150&set=pcb.747024958785669&source=48

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...36876521150&set=pcb.747024958785669&source=48

BEAST OF A CAT!

- - - Updated - - -

Real life garfield!

- - - Updated - - -

Fatter than the fat lady!
Those cats are indeed the catest of all them cats :D.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Swedish peeps talking Finnish? Yea, right, I would love to see that. Those motha fucking cunts can't speak it even if they live here.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Swedish peeps talking Finnish? Yea, right, I would love to see that. Those motha fucking cunts can't speak it even if they live here.
Dont need, make you speak swedish in your own country instead.

That gag is not entirely accurate but its still funny :lol:

Like it make it sounds like everyone learns those languages, when its truly just norwegian and english we know easily without taking the effort to try to learn them (one is 80% like swedish, the other is pop culture exposed must know), as it is with every other language mentionned. Finland is atleast neighbouring language and biggiest minority in Sweden are finns so we are exposed to the lingo in some form (mainly cuss words lol). French and German is an option to learn as main languages in school (like spanish, but the other two being more popular), I have no idea where they got dutch and russian from :D

But most important of all, completely on point about danish :touched:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

Like it make it sounds like everyone learns those languages, when its truly just norwegian and english we know easily without taking the effort to try to learn them (one is 80% like swedish, the other is pop culture exposed must know), as it is with every other language mentionned. Finland is atleast neighbouring language and biggiest minority in Sweden are finns so we are exposed to the lingo in some form (mainly cuss words lol). French and German is an option to learn as main languages in school (like spanish, but the other two being more popular), I have no idea where they got dutch and russian from :D

The jealousy :touched:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004

:lol2: really on point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)