The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (51 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
:lol: the partying russians

russians have got to be some of the most genetically disadvantaged people around. I mean they're ugly as shit, half of them look like they have downs syndrome.

My friend says its because Stalin killed all the smart ones and this is all that remains left from the purge :lol:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

russians have got to be some of the most genetically disadvantaged people around. I mean they're ugly as $#@!, half of them look like they have downs syndrome.

My friend says its because Stalin killed all the smart ones and this is all that remains left from the purge :lol:
These are gopniks, a subculture similar to chavs

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

russians have got to be some of the most genetically disadvantaged people around. I mean they're ugly as shit, half of them look like they have downs syndrome.

:lol:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

Russian girls are hot

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
:boh:

yea there are some super gorgeous ones in media...kind of doubt its a common thing though.
There are some unwritten rules

Russia:
hot girls and ugly men
Germany:
handsome men and ugly girls
Italy:
hot girls and tiny men
USA:
fat girls and fat men
Scandinavia:
male looking girls and female looking men

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Mexico: fat men fat women fat children
Hey!

- - - Updated - - -

That explains RUS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)