The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (15 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
No buttons pushed Nicolina, except the cringe button when a stereotypical joke is overused so poorly by unfunny amateurs.
Yeah, no buttons pushed :lol:

On the subject of the picture I have no fucking idea whatsoever. He might be a prostidude doing an honest day of work? The internet is flooded with videos of old fat dudes banging hot young women, why shouldn't the opposite be possible?

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Some dudes are into that. One time when I was in high school, my friend drove us to 7-11 so we could grab Gatorade, blunts m, and snacks. We were parked outside and a riced out civic from the nineties pulls up next to us. There's two klitschko lookalike dudes inside with tattoos and hats and generally kinda badass looking. From the backseat emerge two dolled up whales. They go inside and come out holding a shitload of chips and sweets while the guys wait in the car. These bitches weren't just thick, they were fucking huge. Which always made me wonder. These guys weren't bad looking dudes and they were in great shape. Wtf were they doing with those two?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Perhaps you should leave the jokes to those who arent obbssessed over moustached armenian chicks?
:D

Some dudes are into that. One time when I was in high school, my friend drove us to 7-11 so we could grab Gatorade, blunts m, and snacks. We were parked outside and a riced out civic from the nineties pulls up next to us. There's two klitschko lookalike dudes inside with tattoos and hats and generally kinda badass looking. From the backseat emerge two dolled up whales. They go inside and come out holding a shitload of chips and sweets while the guys wait in the car. These bitches weren't just thick, they were fucking huge. Which always made me wonder. These guys weren't bad looking dudes and they were in great shape. Wtf were they doing with those two?
Doesn't Craig's List have a cannibals section?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I guess that

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Fat fetishists. :inter: that's one disgusting fetish
:D

Doesn't Craig's List have a cannibals section?
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)