The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (34 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4927275 said:
this is very famous boy
If this is not ban I have no idea what should be. He is doing the same old thing again and again. 4 points? pfff, million times and still he is allowed to post hate like that.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
If this is not ban I have no idea what should be. He is doing the same old thing again and again. 4 points? pfff, million times and still he is allowed to post hate like that.
Ban? For what? For telling the truth? You probably found yourself on that pic if you got upset of that.

Aug 26, 2014
Every person of Middle Eastern descent wants to rape women and murder people?

Fucking idiot.
Isn't this pic right for every idiotic radical person who thinks he's doing something right according to another idiots believes and takes cover behind religion regardless it being islam, christianity or some other religion. The fact that you take offence is a proof that the stereotype is true for your religion. FFS read the title of the thread and just laugh cuz there are idiotic people around you, me and everyone and you arguing here for them isn't helping you.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Isn't this pic right for every idiotic radical person who thinks he's doing something right according to another idiots believes and takes cover behind religion regardless it being islam, christianity or some other religion. The fact that you take offence is a proof that the stereotype is true for your religion. FFS read the title of the thread and just laugh cuz there are idiotic people around you, me and everyone and you arguing here for them isn't helping you.
Ford isn't a muslim.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)