The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (35 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That joke had already been old af by then as well, it has been done countless times already.
Basically, the pr0n sites are acting like you are stupid. They are using occasional football scores as a recyclable social media marketing campaign to draw more sign-ups for their businesses.

In other words, Gerd, grab a sock ... you just got used by the pr0n syndicate to advertise for them. :sick:

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Basically, the pr0n sites are acting like you are stupid. They are using occasional football scores as a recyclable social media marketing campaign to draw more sign-ups for their businesses.

In other words, Gerd, grab a sock ... you just got used by the pr0n syndicate to advertise for them. :sick:
I have no socks around at the moment unfortunately :D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Why do Mexican chicks turn into hamballs at the age of 30?
Lot a cultural shit. Until recent generations, most Mexican women didn't exercise. A lot of common Mexican food is bad for you and then Coca-cola is cheaper than water. Now the government is trying to get more people to exercise and things like that, but diet is still a killer. For example, in my office people eat all day long, so even the good looking chicks have a bit of a tire.

Constrast that to the US where it's not a cultural thing. Just a lazy thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)