The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (24 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I agree with your explanation since it is stated clearly even in your dictionary and brain shit that the word 'Badass '
and is Siamak funny?. do Mods should step up ban my account?
I had my best men, including @Fr3sh @Klin @Ocelot working day and night on this and thankfully the latter was able to provide the final blow.

Buy on AliExpress.com

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I agree with your explanation since it is stated clearly even in your dictionary and brain shit that the word 'Badass '
I had my best men, including @Fr3sh @Klin @Ocelot working day and night on this and thankfully the latter was able to provide the final blow.
You know what?

I think that I agree with your explanation since it is stated clearly even in your dictionary and brain shit that the word 'Badass '

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I'm not sure about that, Siamak, but having said this, I agree with your explanation since it is stated clearly even in your dictionary and brain shit that the word 'Badass '

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
this is a reason that i always stay in this forum. you cause i learn and practice english.good to see you after such a long time. its been a while I was away because of my english. there were some issues as well but with the passage of time I have realized that they were worthless and petty!!so with this thought I have come back, and its a feel good thing seeing you hope you all have a good time here.
sorry for spam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)