The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (46 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I know, its the same in all Nordic countries, I posted that because an (latina) american co-worker was pointing out how weird that is hehe (same in trains, buses), that people here have perfected the art of avoiding eachother :D
Oh, so different to this side of the world. People have no concept of personal space here. The distance between two of the people in that pic would fit ten people waiting for a bus here. And they would all be talking to each other.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I like my personal space, but your sitaution sounds nicer :p Aslong its not overdone, got a dose of that in my Kenya vacation, it was nice and fun how every random mofo was so sociable and good spirited to strangers, but some people didnt know the boundaries that is personal space :D

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I like my personal space, but your sitaution sounds nicer :p Aslong its not overdone, got a dose of that in my Kenya vacation, it was nice and fun how every random mofo was so sociable and good spirited to strangers, but some people didnt know the boundaries that is personal space :D
It's not so nice in places where you have to queue. For example the grocery, if you're not right on the person in front's ass, someone will think you're not in line and jump right between you. But yeah, it's cool to talk to these random characters sometimes. Didn't really experience much of that in Murica unless they were immigrants.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Oh yeah thats what I meant with some dont know the boundaries, waiting on line anywhere, concert or crowded buses was a mess in Kenya because it was like some random schmuck would assume they can invade the tiny space you had :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)