The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (35 Viewers)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
I am no longer replying to you because you are a miserable git (the first and last time I call you names). The only one being hunted is you actually and you know why. You left this forum, talked shit about me and a few other then came back and came back denying everything. I dare you pick anyone other than you and Kaka who has been suffering from bad treatment from me for the past I don't know how many months.
So you're trying to gain some sympathy, well done.

First of all, you haven't been hunting me since my return, that was ages ago before I left the forums.

And please, don't say that I talked shit, I don't want to repeat myself. I explained my viewpoint regarding your policy. And that's normal.

And none will dare to tell you the truth, because as I said above, you'll start your hunting. You seriously need a psychotherapy, this isn't by any mean a wrongdoing. I'm not calling you names, it's just an advice.

You may have a clear reputation but I can tell you one thing, the Juventuz forums were a much better place when you were on the rejects forum. And if you think of Juventuz as a low class forum then you'd better move your ass back to the other forum.
I respect Juventuz and most of the posters here, that's why I returned.

And you're the one who misunderstood me here. I'm not meaning that Juventuz is a low class forum, the truth is that you and your policy (I can't stick to my word this time) have turned the forums into anything other than a football forum, despite (AGAIN) the presence of many quality posters. Go find me one forum whose manager starts a thread to make fun of a poster, that's childish indeed. And the whole forum knows that. Old man, grow up.

It's such a shame that I am a moderator because I can't put you on the Ignore list, otherwise you would qualify to be on it, ALONE.
You aren't just a moderator, you're the manager here. But unfortunately, you do need another 34 years old to comprehend what a manger ought to do to deserve to be a manager.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Akkkhmedios is a tool, a liar, and a reject. This mindless drone should take his ass back to his forum of rejects. :tup:
Your reputation on the forum speaks about itself, Andrew. You're a hypocrite and a liar. I feel for you. And what reject are you talking about, pathetic dunce?! My friends here and the posters who have welcomed me are more than the people whom you know in your real life.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
AKKKHMEDIOS, STOP LYING.

YOU TALKED SHIT ABOUT US,

EVERYONE SAW IT.

NOW GROW UP AND SHUT UP.
You live in a democratic country and you should understand that criticizing others is legal.

And you're the one who should grow up.

I'd left the forum for nearly a year and I returned and you still call people names.

Buy yourself a better character, Andrew.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:howler:

Read this post by Akkkhmedios that he posted on the reject forum:

You hit the nail on the head. Juventuz.com is no longer a healthy place for one to spend his time on or to talk about Juventus and the world game. Yet there are still too many good posters who are lost amongst the vast majority of posters who are in fact heavy spammers. Just choose randomly any thread and try to read it all, I'm sure you'll find that good clean posts to useless filthy off-topic ones are 1 to 15.

Andy will be back soon whether Burke complains or not. Jack has succeeded since he took over Juventuz.com to turn the forums' policy upside down. People like Andy, Burke, Snoop, Lawnchair Bes, Ze Tahir, Arif, Atropos etc...are a mainstay in Jack's plan to boost the number of posts and posters, regardless the quality of the material the forums introduce. Jack is a racist idiot who knows sh!t about football, :lol2: his aim on Juventuz.com is:

* To spend a good time, and good time in Jack's dictionary means pissing off posters and ganging up with some friends of his (Who are in fact a bunch of some atheists and bigots; the ones I've mentioned above mainly) against others using indirect racist remarks, and sometimes direct ones. Just ask Turk_Bianconero if you like to hear more, also ReBeL can tell you a lot.
* To compensate for the inferiority complex that he suffers from by trying to put his hand on everything on Juventuz.com (That's why he sucked up Marty's for weeks to promote him after the resignation of Zlatan. Jack is still sucking Marty's by the way) but with his unclean ways by leading his crappy followers.

Therefore, I'm pretty sure that Andy will be back soon. By banning Andy, Jack wanted to prove that neither Andy nor anyone on the forums can show any muscles in his presence. I know that Mikhail was the one who banned Andy, but Mikhail knows nothing about the forums (He logs in once weekly). Mikhail sees the world through Jack's glasses.
http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22718&page=10&highlight=Reject

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You live in a democratic country and you should understand that criticizing others is legal.

And you're the one who should grow up.

I'd left the forum for nearly a year and I returned and you still call people names.

Buy yourself a better character, Andrew.
It is nice to see you back Ahmedios. But sad to see that one of my favorite threads has now been taken over by the stupid bitching of certain members who have nothing better to do than attack other people on an internet forum. As much as I like this forum it would be nice if all of this stuff would stop. I think some posters have forgotten that this is a Juventus forum.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It is nice to see you back Ahmedios. But sad to see that one of my favorite threads has now been taken over by the stupid bitching of certain members who have nothing better to do than attack other people on an internet forum. As much as I like this forum it would be nice if all of this stuff would stop. I think some posters have forgotten that this is a Juventus forum.
I already told you to stop commenting on things until you can locate where Georgia is on the map. AND NO, NOT THE STATE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)