The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (29 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Andy's anal cannon shot the insult before I did. And haven't you checked your own posts, manager? ;)
Where did I call you anything? now let's be honest. Don't make fun of yourself like the time you thought you were right about the Mohammed caricatures PM.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Min fru sitter och skriver sin uppsats och jag har planer för imorgon så ja, som sagt, det är hur tråkigt som helst.
:D

Förresten, tänker du åka till Emirates kuppen? Jag funderar på det, jag kommer ha ett bra betald jobb på sommaren så det är mycket möjligt. Skulle vara kul om du tjallar.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
:D

Förresten, tänker du åka till Emirates kuppen? Jag funderar på det, jag kommer ha ett bra betald jobb på sommaren så det är mycket möjligt. Skulle vara kul om du tjallar.
När spelas det? Biljetterna till London är billiga så det är möjligt att jag dyer upp.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
När spelas det? Biljetterna till London är billiga så det är möjligt att jag dyer upp.
Början av Augusti har jag för mig och jag tror biljetterna kommer säljas vid mitten av Juli. Om det blir en verklighet att jag kan resa så får vi planera att mötas.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Början av Augusti har jag för mig och jag tror biljetterna kommer säljas vid mitten av Juli. Om det blir en verklighet att jag kan resa så får vi planera att mötas.
Jag kan också kolla med brorsan om han kan fixa biljetter i och med att han jobbar på Emirates.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
You know, it looks really bad to steal an insult that everybody knows is reserved for you. Just throwing that out there.
Again, you're the hypocrite here, Andrew.

Where did I call you anything? now let's be honest. Don't make fun of yourself like the time you thought you were right about the Mohammed caricatures PM.
Look JCK,

You're supposed to be the manager here, the headmaster. I'm not saying that you shouldn't enjoy your time, do whatever you'd like to do. But again don't forget that you're the one who makes the judgment here. You hunt many members from one thread to another, you make fun of members, you're biased to posters against posters, you annoy people, etc...

Maybe this satisfy something in you, especially after being completely sure that none is asking you what you're doing.

You no longer annoy me, you succeeded in your mission in the past though. But really this has gone too far, not with me but with many posters who can't tell you the truth because they understand that their life on the forums will be turned upside down if you gang up against them.

My reputation on the forums is clear and people can see me through my posts, and as I said I no longer care about what you say. But trust me Juventuz has turned to be a whole low class hangout forum, despite the presence of many classy posters.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Look JCK,

You're supposed to be the manager here, the headmaster. I'm not saying that you shouldn't enjoy your time, do whatever you'd like to do. But again don't forget that you're the one who makes the judgment here. You hunt many members from one thread to another, you make fun of members, you're biased to posters against posters, you annoy people, etc...

Maybe this satisfy something in you, especially after being completely sure that none is asking you what you're doing.

You no longer annoy me, you succeeded in your mission in the past though. But really this has gone too far, not with me but with many posters who can't tell you the truth because they understand that their life on the forums will be turned upside down if you gang up against them.

My reputation on the forums is clear and people can see me through my posts, and as I said I no longer care about what you say. But trust me Juventuz has turned to be a whole low class hangout forum, despite the presence of many classy posters.
I am no longer replying to you because you are a miserable git (the first and last time I call you names). The only one being hunted is you actually and you know why. You left this forum, talked shit about me and a few other then came back and came back denying everything. I dare you pick anyone other than you and Kaka who has been suffering from bad treatment from me for the past I don't know how many months.

You may have a clear reputation but I can tell you one thing, the Juventuz forums were a much better place when you were on the rejects forum. And if you think of Juventuz as a low class forum then you'd better move your ass back to the other forum.

It's such a shame that I am a moderator because I can't put you on the Ignore list, otherwise you would qualify to be on it, ALONE.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Soft fan. Bor han i Dubai då altså? Han kan kanske hjälpa mig skaffa jobb där om typ 10 år :D
Ja han bor i Dubai. Kanske om 10 år kommer han att få ett bra uppdrag i firman så han kan hjälpa dig. Nu hur fan kan vi skrämma bort våran lilla kompis här?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)