The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (39 Viewers)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
I never stated you couldn't talk shit about me. It's just funny you had to do it somewhere else, then not allow people to see it.

:lol2: :lol: :lol2: :lol: :lol2:
Where I have to do it, Andy?

You live on the forum land, Andrew. You again think that I have nothing to do but to talk about you and your friends. Pathetic boy. :lol:

In a forum full of rejects :lol2:
No one rejected me. Just you, something which makes me proud.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Where I have to do it, Andy?

You live on the forum land, Andrew. You again think that I have nothing to do but to talk about you and your friends. Pathetic boy. :lol:
Considering you wasted numerous pages discussing how bad of people we happen to be, yeah, one could come to the conclusion that you have nothing else to do...

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Considering you wasted numerous pages discussing how bad of people we happen to be, yeah, one could come to the conclusion that you have nothing else to do...
Coming from the guy who is on verge of reaching 30,000 posts. Make sense.

Wasting two pages discussing anything takes about 30 minutes, less or more. Not a big deal, huh?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You fathomed it already.
If you mean that I act like a kid, I can proudly tell you that being a kid is what all I am. It pleases me and it pleases all those who mean something to me in my life. You can tell me the same remark when I am turning 70, nothing will change except rust on your anal canon.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
If you mean that I act like a kid, I can proudly tell you that being a kid is what all I am. It pleases me and it pleases all those who mean something to me in my life. You can tell me the same remark when I am turning 70, nothing will change except rust on your anal canon.
This isn't what I meant.

Anyways, thanks, JCKasssss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)