The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (41 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What happened with your avatar and name decorations, patriarch? Preparing to leave the forums and go talk shit about us again?

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
What happened with your avatar and name decorations, patriarch? Preparing to leave the forums and go talk shit about us again?
Just a new look.

I'm not going to leave Juventuz. Only when I no longer have friends here.

I never talked shit about Juventuz. I heavily criticized some of the senior posters here, a thing which some people consider an attack on Juventuz itself. I already explained this to you just after my return.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
It was mostly about me, Burke and Jack, plus the overall forum itself. Medios will tell you that it's not true, but he's just lying like usual. His lies flood the forum like sewage. How convenient.
You're the biggest hypocrite I've ever seen. Don't twist facts, Andy. He knows everything already.

And you know what, anyone has the right to talk shit about you because of your low class manner. Coming from you, the one who includes the word "fuck" in every single post. You're a liar, Andrew.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You're the biggest hypocrite I've ever seen. Don't twist facts, Andy. He knows everything already.

And you know what, anyone has the right to talk shit about you because of your low class manner. Coming from you, the one who includes the word "fuck" in every single post. You're a liar, Andrew.
I never stated you couldn't talk shit about me. It's just funny you had to do it somewhere else, then not allow people to see it.

:lol2: :lol: :lol2: :lol: :lol2:

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
And now you are out of talk about me and a few others so you decided to come back and collect some more stuff to talk about and then go to the rejects forum to entertain Falafel and Tonyfart?
Who entertain who?

None gives a toss about you, Jack. They don't even mention your name. Unlike you who are in search daily for an enemy. And congratulations, after menace and the your long list, now and forever AKKKhmedios.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Who entertain who?

None gives a toss about you, Jack. They don't even mention your name. Unlike you who are in search daily for an enemy. And congratulations, after menace and the your long list, now and forever AKKKhmedios.
I have to admit it frankly you are the best :malt:

Keep 'em coming

BOOM BOOM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)