The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (15 Viewers)

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
It wasn't a good one, I'm now Muslim enemy number two (behind Seven) around here.

I'm not opening any mail or packages anymore that don't have a return address... :p
I had that for a while, not sure why...i dont really attack islam, i attack ideologies that maybe supported by it - but to me im arguing against organised religion in general as opposed to specific religions.

You're nobody's enemy.
apart from his own :shifty:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You're nobody's enemy.
:dule:
- but to me im arguing against organised religion in general as opposed to specific religions.
Yea me too I don't think of Muslims as any different than Christians or Jews. In fact Christians piss me off the most because I used to go to a baptist Church regularly and I hated everything about it.
He's every geography teacher's enemy.
:lol: I think thats the third time you've made a geography joke at me and like sixth one overall, and thats just today.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Yea me too I don't think of Muslims as any different than Christians or Jews. In fact Christians piss me off the most because I used to go to a baptist Church regularly and I hated everything about it.
I'm the same man, i fucking despise christians with every inch of my soul lol. I dont like debating islam and islamic behaviours because i always come up against ignorant morons who know so little about it anything to do with islam. I wouldnt claim to be an expert but iv studied it before in IR and i know things like Haram, Makruh & Halal etc....and i know a fair bit about the history of islam and it really pisses me off when i talk about it with white christians/athiests because all they can talk about is 9/11 and the recent issues of freedom of speech. They know nothing about where islam has come from and about the fact that the vast majority of the two BILLION followers dont adhere to a lot of what is reported in the western press.

Education is what is needed to solve a lot of these issues, but noone cares enough to bother, which is a real shame because islam has a lot of beautiful cultural history which gets tainted by the behaviour of the ottomans, and the past century.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)