The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (115 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
1. Not a funny pic by any chance.
2. What do you gain by posting such photos? You liek to provoke me?

You are a mod! Have the courtesey to act like one.

If I am trouble here, kick me out and get it over with. This nerve-wrecking war has to end to be honest. one way or another it has to freaking end cuz I have had it with this shit.
What one gains by posting such pictures? Freedom.

If you're going to say you feel offended and if you're implying that by being offended you can say what we can and can't post, you're deciding what we have to see as holy. I don't see Muhammad as holy. I never will. And you're not going to decide it for me. This, this very thing, is why you think stoning is okay.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
What one gains by posting such pictures? Freedom.

If you're going to say you feel offended and if you're implying that by being offended you can say what we can and can't post, you're deciding what we have to see as holy. I don't see Muhammad as holy. I never will. And you're not going to decide it for me. This, this very thing, is why you think stoning is okay.
I never asked you to. Have I? If I curse you or your family out of the blue you will you feel?

Stoning is a different topic.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I never asked you to. Have I? If I curse you or your family out of the blue you will you feel?

Stoning is a different topic.
By saying that I cant post a picture because you feel offend you're directly influencing my opinion about the subject. Next time I'd be forced to think "no, I can't make fun of this guy". You would make the guy holy even to me. And you can't do that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)