The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (105 Viewers)

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
I am assuming that everyone has seen the 'der untergang' parodies in which the hitler realising that he cant defend berling starts shouting at the Nazi high comand. The videos have all been taken down under apparant copyright infringement.

This is how hitler reacted to the news, i generally didnt like the meme, but this one had me laughing.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
I am assuming that everyone has seen the 'der untergang' parodies in which the hitler realising that he cant defend berling starts shouting at the Nazi high comand. The videos have all been taken down under apparant copyright infringement.

This is how hitler reacted to the news, i generally didnt like the meme, but this one had me laughing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBO5dh9qrIQ
Can't watch it.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
There are plenty, don't know which one. Is it from a speech? It doesn't work for me anyway because I understand what he's saying.
I did think it was a bit redundant you wanting to see it lol. I cant find any other links to that video. Its mostly a rant about how it was illegal for the distribution house to take it down and blaming google for not standing up for the law.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)