The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (10 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
why would we need budget? canda spends it budget on things that matter, such as health care, social services and helping immigrants settle in.

maybe of usa did that they would not habe school shootings, terrorist bombings, high unemployement, bankrupt cities every 3 seconds

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
why would we need budget? canda spends it budget on things that matter, such as health care, social services and helping immigrants settle in.

maybe of usa did that they would not habe school shootings, terrorist bombings, high unemployement, bankrupt cities every 3 seconds
and I wasn't even the one trying hard to make you mad :lol:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
kyle, we dont need budget cuz we ride on mooses, and use geese as aerial weapons
can confirm. geese shat on my car. took an hour to clean up. it was the worst shit i've ever seen in my life. i honestly thought someone pranked me at first before i remembered i had to drive through a herd of the fuckers because they were clogging up the parking lot. they targeted my car with such vindictive rage. the ground all around it was fine. but my car. oh, my car. you couldn't drive, all the windows and windshields were covered in their fresh shit. this dark green, not fully digested shit. thank god i keep spare windshield fluid in my trunk. had to use that and the snow/ice broom thing for the most part. the remainder was wiped away with this old dirty piece of cloth that was also there. but the fuckers really did a number on it.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Don't want to be a racist, but people at Africa don't even know how to drill a fucking dwell to get water. And those wanna be ganstas should be killed just for being fucking disgrace for humanity.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Don't want to be a racist, but people at Africa don't even know how to drill a fucking dwell to get water. And those wanna be ganstas should be killed just for being fucking disgrace for humanity.
Watch it dawg, you don't want them busting a cap in yo' ass!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)