The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (182 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Yeah, they are a controversial breed, for sure. Lots of air passage problems and difficulties breathing. They are super cute, but I wouldn't feel entirely comfortable owning one. That said, they are here to stay, so I think the most important thing is that they come into the hands of owners that are really caring and responsible. I know I'd provide the best life possible for the little bugger.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
what's that dog that's inbred so bad that they're guaranteed to have health problems? their face is like a pug but they're shorter and have long hair. it's a shame.

If I get a dog, I'm rocking a mutt from the shelter.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
what's that dog that's inbred so bad that they're guaranteed to have health problems? their face is like a pug but they're shorter and have long hair. it's a shame.
There are health concerns with many breeds. Don't think I know which one you're talking about, at least I can't think of any now. The fella I have in my avatar is a Boston Terrier, which has a puglike-face, and is also prone to health problems. But it certainly doesn't have "long hair". Let me know which one you're thinking of if you find it.

If I get a dog, I'm rocking a mutt from the shelter.
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 174)